Chapter 17

" How are you feeling??"

Jennie woke up and was greet by chaeyoung who in the kitchen prepare breakfast.

" Yes!" She replied.

" Take a seat! I will be done in a minute."

" I should be the one doing that." Jennie felt guilty to let someone who pay her, make her a breakfast like this.

" It's okay!! Just treat me like your family." Chaeyoung causally said.

" No.. I Mean... like treat." She stutter.

Jennie smile at how cute chaeyoung look right now trying to find a right words.

" It's okay." She said.

" YeH!!"

" Here's your meal!" Chaeyoung place a plate in front of jennie.

" Thank you."

Both sat in front of each other and start digging in.

" By the way.." jennie trail off.

" Hmm?" Chaeyoung hummed.

" Whe..where is.." she hesitate to ask.

" Where what?"

" Where is Lisa?" Jennie decided to change a question.

" Company!!"

" Ohh!" Jennie nods.

" Do you want to go out this afternoon??"

" Huh? Aren't you working??"

" It's my day off today." Chaeyoung wiping her mouth.

" You should do something you wanna do on your rest day like this." Jennie spoke.

" That's what I wanna do."

" Huh?"

" Going out with you." Chaeyoung smile.

" I.." Jennie coughs.

" C'mon !! Accompany me please. I suppose to go to ride a bike with Lisa at Han river but she suddenly ditch me."

" Ehemmm!! Okay" Jennie clear her throat.

" Okay!! Go change now. I will wait for you in the car."

—————

" Long time no see my daughter!!" Soohyun greets as soon as he step into jisoo's house.

" What do you want??" Jisoo didn't give him a glance and just focus on the laptop screen.

" Nothing!! Just to see you." He shrugged.

" You are not welcome here, so please leave."

" You are so cold!! Just like your parents."

Jisoo stopped at what she was doing and avert her gaze to her adopted father.

" I hope you stop bringing my parents to include with your topic. Isn't taking advantage of them is not enough for you??" Jisoo gritted her teeth.

" I admit that when I adopted you, the only things that was on my mind is money and the company share but Jisoo, I still care for you."

Jisoo scoff and close her laptop.

" Cut the crap.! Just leave if you don't have anything else to say beside this nonsense."

He smile while rubbing his nose before walking towards the door but he suddenly stopped mid-way and turn his head back.