Chapter 15

Jennie laying on the couch while watching the boring night show, not knowing what to do. Chaeyoung left since the afternoon and not coming back yet. She's already clean, cook and do whatever she's supposed to do already, after awhile she heard the door clicking and it open, showing a tall blonde and Lisa coming in.

" Hi Lisa!"

Jennie tried to be friendly but Lisa just walk straight to her room without sparing her any glance.

" Don't mind her. She's just having a bad day." Chaeyoung told.

" I can see!!" Jennie nods.

" What are you doing?"

" Watching TV, as you can see."

" Hmm goodnight then!" Chaeyoung wave.

" Stop!"

" Do you want me to cook you something?"

" Ani, I'm okay! You should rest." Chaeyoung smile.

" wait.." Jennie stopped her again.

" Hmm?"

" Did you just come back from jisoo's house??" Jennie hesitated asked.

Chaeyoung sighs and put her hands in pocket.

" No! I'm just back from company."

" Ohh!! You must be tired. Good night then" Jennie bow.

" You too."

" That's relief... I thought something happened to her." Jennie pouts slightly before going back to her own room.

—————

Jisoo looking through a report and frowned because she find something not right with a stock record. She press a call for her secretary to come in but instead it's irene barge in with sana her secretary from behind.

" I'm sorry miss Kim I.."

" You can go sana." Jisoo give her secretary a reassured smile.

" Fancy to see your smile Jisoo." Irene said, taking a seat on the couch.

" What do you want?" Jisoo ask, eyes still on a document.

" You know what I want Jisoo." Irene press her chin on her palm.

" A job ??" Jisoo tilted her head.

" Or my company??" She look into Irene eyes.

Irene grew a little smirk on her face before walking to sit on jisoo's desk.

" Does Jennie know?" She ask with a snicker.

Jisoo face turn from coldly stare to a scowled.

" What are you talking about?"

" That you killed her parents."

Jisoo face turn pale and her pupils shaking, she gripped on the paper tight.

" Base on your reaction, I don't think she knows." Irene stupid smirk only grow wider.

" I don't know where you get this shit. Stop spreading this stupid nonsense!!" Jisoo gritted her teeth.

" Wae?? You scared??"