Chapter 11

" Do we usually need to buy lots of thing like this??" Jennie ask as she push a cart.

" Mhmmm because we only come outside once a week" Nayeon hummed.

" Well it's like living in a prison!!" Jennie shrugged.

" Nah!! I enjoy working with lady Jisoo a lot."

" You know she's very nice person. If not for her, then my mom wouldn't still be here today." Nayeon said.

" Waee??"

" My mom is very sick. That was when I just started working for lady Jisoo , but then my mom need a surgery and no one is taking care of her. You know I thought that lady Jisoo is a jerk too but when I saw her come visit my mom and tell me not to worried about anything, I feel like suddenly my world became bright again because I thought I would never see my mom again."

" She sound like an amazing person." Jennie smile a little.

" She is."

" Jennie!"

She heard someone called her name and she turn around to see Mr. Kim standing with two of bodyguards beside him.

" Master Kim" Nayeon bow.

" Please excuse us!! I want to have a quick chat with Jennie."

He told Nayeon and nod his head telling Jennie to follow.

" It's been 3 months since we make a deal Jennie" he talk as soon as they sit inside the car.

Jennie nervously gulped and let him finish what he about to say but she knew sooner or later, she will facing him about breaking a deal with chaeyoung.

" I thought I might hear a good news from you but instead, you wanted to break it off."

His voice is calm and cold, just like what she remembers when they first met.

" I just don't feel like doing it anymore, plus I think it's impossible since Jisoo is very smart and strict." She explained.

" Alright!!" He said.

Jennie look at him as if he was kidding. She prepare for any threaten or beating but he just said alright so easily??

" It's good working with you jennie!!" He offer a hand.

She take it with both of her hands and quickly get out of the car before he changing his mind into kidnapped her again but before she could slam the car door, Mr. Kim spoke.

" But aren't you curious about what's inside her room??" He ask with a little smirk then tell the driver to drive off.

Jennie look at the car pulling up to the road with a frowned.

" Hey!!" Nayeon tap her shoulder.

" Are you okay??"

" Uh?? Yeahh..." Jennie nods absentminded.

They finish their groceries shopping then coming back to the mansion. On the way to the kitchen pass by the living room she saw Irene talking with Jisoo but this time it's look a little more peaceful because Jisoo didn't show a sign of annoying on her face at all.

" Stop peeking and do your job" Nayeon harshly whisper.

" Okay okay!!"

Jennie roll her eyes and turn her attention back to what she was doing.

" I hate throwing trash" she mumbled alone.

" Hi!"

" Shit!!" Jennie cursed.