Chapter 5

" What the fuck"

Jennie covered her body and fear in her eyes is showing after being caught half naked.

" Why are you here??" She utter a stupid question.

" That should be me asking. Why are you here jennie? Don't you afraid of getting caught by Jisoo?" Irene asked.

" Firstly, get out."

" Alright!!!"

She quickly get out off the shower room and put the clothes on, ready to meet Irene.

" Hey!!" She called.

Irene turn around, and her face look a little flush but Jennie couldn't care about that.

" Are you done??"

" Obviously!!!" She showing her fully clothed body.

" Right!!!" Irene scratch the back of her head in embarrassing.

" The water in my room is not working, so I sneaked in here. I might smell like a rotten fish if I don't shower tonight. Well and please explain why a damn mansion doesn't have a good water supply system?" She explained with complaining.

" then You should have complain it to me."

Both Irene and jennie shot their head to see the owner of the voice, which is obviously a Kim Jisoo standing near by the door with a mixed facial expression on her face.

" Jisoo!!! Please don't be mad at jen"

" I'm not talking to you joohyun"

Jisoo voice is cold and stern, there's no sign of emotion in it which make Jennie get a goosebumps running down her spine.

" You should have told me that the shower is not working, then I would let you use this guest room " Jisoo said, walking to Jennie.

" But you didn't do that.."

" Instead, you just sneaking around" she getting closer which make Jennie has to take a few steps back.

" When you know that I hate it the most" Jisoo lower her face to whisper near Jennie's earlobe.

" Jisoo" Irene pull jisoo away.

" Get out" Jisoo spoke.

" I am sorry!!"

Jennie bow and about to walk away but Jisoo grabbing her wrists stopped her from leaving, then turn her attention back to Irene who look at their joints hands.

" You"

" Get out now." Jisoo told Irene.

Irene look at Jisoo then back to Jennie one more time as if she asking Jennie if it is okay for her to leave and a kitten like eyes girl just nod her head because her mind right now is cloudy by jisoo's warm hand.

" See you around!" A brunette tighten her lip and leave the two of them alone.

Jisoo eyes didn't leave Irene as her hand tighten on Jennie's wrist, so a younger girl has to cleared her throat to get Jisoo attention to release her.

" It's start hurting now" jennie said.

Jisoo seems to snapped back to reality and turn her head to look at jennie then back to their hands before abruptly pull away.

" I'm so sorry. Are you okay??"

Jennie swear that she saw a concern look in her eyes.

" It's okay!!" She reassured.

" You should rest then. Must be tired" Jisoo mumble and her eyes shifting around.

" Goodnight!!" Jisoo give her a small smile before leaving.