Chapter 7

Jennie rushing up the stair to go back to her room, her head feel light but not because of her fainted this morning but because of Jisoo.

" You are crazy Jennie..."

" You should have stop that.."

Jennie hitting her head and about to twist the door knob open but she got dragged and turn around and it is no other that a person who just kissed her a moment ago.

" Lady Jisoo..."

Jisoo still look tipsy but the she doesn't wear the regrettable facial expressions anymore and Jennie wonder what an older girl about to say.

" I'm sorry"

She simply said that and release Jennie from her hold, processed to walk back to her master room.

" You always saying that" Jennie shouts.

" You always do things that you didn't mean to do and then apologize without much explanation."

" Who on earth are you Jisoo???"

" An asshole young lady or a kind hearted person who masked herself as a jerk one??"

Jennie had enough with this behavior and decided to pour everything out. It's either now or never.

Jisoo stood root in her spot for a second before turning her heel around to face Jennie.

" You probably not realized who you are talking to right now but as your master, I don't think I own you any explanation but as a human being who doing such an awful thing to you, I have to apologize."

" Please forget about what's happened today and I will forget about what you just said too."

" Goodnight Jennie!!" Jisoo give her a small smile.

" I can't do this... I need to go somewhere other than this weird place weird people"

It's been a long time that she went out to party and she need shots to clear up her mind now. Jennie went to change and going out to the nearest club she find in town.

—————

Loud music blasts into her ears the moment she step into the club.  The last time she came here was long before her parents died.  This is where she come for relaxation after a hard day but she stopped coming, just like she stopped every other thing that interested her since her parents passed.

Jennie is sitting alone and order her tequila shot and gulp it down. A taste of alcohol lingering on her tongue but all the things she could think is jisoo's lip. Jennie think she must be out of her mind.

" Fuck fuck fuck" Jennie hang her head low and mumble alone.

" What are you doing alone lovely??"

A man who look like he is his 30's approach her with a whisky in his hand and Jennie hate whiskey.

" drinking? I think??" She tried not to roll her eyes.

" Do you mind if I buy you a drink?" He smirk.

And ewww, Jennie wanted to vomit on spot but not because of the alcohol but because of his stupid smirk.

" Nope!! I have enough money to pay for my own drink." She politely declined.

" C'mon it's just one drink.. I just wanna get to know you"

He start touching Jennie's elbow but before Jennie could protest, she saw a man whining in pain as his wrist got twisted.

" Don't you understand human language?? She said she doesn't need it"