Chapter 18

" Jen" Chaeyoung shouts, going to Jennie who's collapse on the ground.

" Go!!"  Jennie said faintly.

" Huh?"

" Aren't you her friend?"

" I..."

" I'm okay. You should go to her now." Jennie said and getting up by herself.

Chaeyoung wait until Jennie go inside the house before hop on a car to chase after Jisoo who left awhile ago.

——————

All the way back, Jisoo was thinking what just happened and how Jennie's eyes show her with nothing but a hatred.

Her heart was very heavy when she stand in front of her mansion. Opening the doors, the only thing she heard was the jangling keys and her heart, it was racing so fast.  Pushing the door open, in was completely dark inside, no lights were switched on, everything filled with silent and nothing else.

Jisoo take a deep breathe as she went inside.  Taking her shoes off, and walk straight to the couch and slumped her body against it. She close her eyes tight, her head filling with the picture of jennie smiling and laughing face but then she remembered what she witnessed a moment ago.

She's worried that Jennie might be in a dark place and sad but seeing her laughing like that make her happy and sad at the same time because she wish... Jisoo wish she was the one who make her laugh like this.

What she afraid is really coming, the loneliness where she prepare for it, she expected it but it still too much to bears.

Jisoo use her arm to place over her forehead, not noticing a single tears slip at the corner of her eyes, she breathe in breathe out taking every pain she feel right now but then she heard the door being open but she didn't dare to see.

" Jisoo.." chaeyoung called.

" Hmm" she hummed in response.

" Are you okay??" A younger girl call.

" No..!!" Jisoo admitted.

" Jisoo I and jen is..."

" You like her?" Jisoo cut her off.

" Hu!?" The question caught chaeyoung off guard.

" Do you like her??"

" I mean Jennie." She ask, eyes still close.

" Jisoo..."

" Tell me. I can take everything except for a lie... I don't want to feel another betrayed." She slowly open her eyes.

" Because I can let her go for you." She blinks her tears away.

Chaeyoung sighs and rub her temper.

" You do like her..." Jisoo bite her lower lip to suppress the sobs.

" Jisoo" chaeyoung couldn't say anything beside calls out the older girl.

Jisoo got up from her seat and walk away not wanting to let chaeyoung see her break down but stopped mid-way before asking.

" Since when???" Her voice crack.

" I'm sorry Jisoo" chaeyoung looks down as she cried.

" It's okay!!" Jisoo whisper.

" I don't know Jisoo I don't know when it all start.. it's just that my heart hurt when I saw her cry"

Jisoo nods with a sad smile plastered on her face.

" Please take care of her!!" Jisoo said and walk to her room.

Chaeyoung clenched her fist look down and cry as she felt guilty for have such a feeling for jennie when she knew that Jisoo is madly in love with a brunette.