Chapter 10

Jennie pacing outside the room, impatiently biting her nail. About a few minutes later, she saw doctor come outside with chaeyoung.

" I think it's the best if she tried not to remember that too often." A doctor said.

" She's been better as I recalled but I will try to prevent that from happen." Chaeyoung sighs.

" Jisoo is fine now. Don't worry." He said and leave.

Jennie slightly bow to a doctor and went to a taller girl.

" Hey, she's okay??"

" Yeah!"

" Was.. was it a panicked attack??" Jennie ask hesitated.

" What did you do to her??"

" I gave you one week to stay with her, not for you to let this happen to her Jennie."

" What??"

" I don't even know that she has a panicked attack. How could you blame that on me?"

" You.."

" Chaeyoung ahh"

Jisoo lowly called as she lean her body on the door frame to support herself.

" Hey!!! You should stay in bed." Chaeyoung quickly went to side hugging her.

Jennie frowned but she decided not to think so much.

" It's not Jennie fault. You said you like her but why would you scold her like this?" Jisoo whisper.

Chaeyoung clear her throat and look at jennie then back to jisoo.

" You should rest now."

" It's okay. You can go home" Jisoo assured.

" But.."

Jisoo give her a firm look and chaeyoung know what's that mean. She doesn't argue and just nods, leaving Jennie and Jisoo alone.

" Hey!!!" Jisoo called with a small smile.

" Are you sure you are okay?? You still look pale as a ghost that was drowned." Jennie joke.

Jisoo giggles and give out her hand.

" Huh??" Jennie curiously ask.

" Help me go to bed!!"

" But chaeyoung just offer to help"

Jisoo suck on her teeths, pretending to look mad and strict.

" Okay okay!!"

A younger girl gently hold jisoo's shoulders and escorted her to her bed.

" Do you want to move to a smaller house??"

" What you mean??"

" It's just that you have a lot of rooms like a goddamn maze.. opsss sorry for cursing."

" This one is for medical emergency,right??" asked, Jennie.

" As you can see." Jisoo nods.

" May I know why you wouldn't allow people to go inside??"

Jisoo get tense by the question, her hands shake and it's seem like the panicked starting again.

" Hey!! If you don't want to share then it's okay." Jennie grabbing her arms and squeezing it gently.

Jisoo breathe in and breathe out, closing her eyes before open them again. She turn her face to see Jennie look at her with such a pensive expression.

Her eyes searching for an answer from Jennie which she doesn't know if she should telling the truth or not. The truth where only few people knows.