Chapter 12

After spending a good quality time together outside, both youngster come back to the mansion. Jisoo and Jennie giggles as they talking about how joy and yeri fought that one time. They didn't noticed chaeyoung and Lisa present until a latter clear her throat.

" Uh chaeng!!" Jisoo was a little flustered.

Jennie bow a little and look between them. She doesn't know why there's always a tension when Jisoo is around those two.

" Jennie! Can you excuse us for a second?"

Lisa spoke, sounds so calm, unlike her previous self that always cheerful and carefree.

" Yes!!"

She brush off her doubt and just leave the trio alone for whatever they are going to discuss.

——————

" Will you keep doing this??" Lisa ask Jisoo.

" Come on, not you too!!" Jisoo frowned.

" I have been holding myself because I don't want to pressure you, chaeyoung is enough."

" Then tell me a reason why I can't be with Jennie?" Jisoo raise her voice.

" You..." chaeyoung rub her temper.

" What??"

" Tell me, tell me why I can't be in love with her?? Is it a sin to love someone??? I just want to stay with someone. I've been living in hell since I was young, since the day I living on my own, but why are you trying to separate me from her???" Jisoo yelled, grabbing chaeyoung's collar.

" Yah!! Stop it!!" Lisa trying to break them apart.

" Yes..!! It is a sin." Chaeyoung spoke.

" What?" Jisoo whisper.

" It is a sin for you to love Jennie. So stop whatever you want to get now." A taller girl spoke rather calm.

" who are you to tell me what I need to do with my life??" Jisoo tighten her gripped and shouts.

" Weren't we all in this together?? I just wanted to protect you Jisoo. When will you understand??"

" I never asked you to apart of it.." Jisoo speak in a low tone.

" What's wrong with you guys??? Stop it right instant." Lisa pull Jisoo away.

" I will take Jennie with me tomorrow!!!" A blonde hair girl declares.

" You are not going to take her anywhere without my permission Park Chaeyoung!!" Jisoo point out.

This is the first time Jisoo showing this side which very rare. Usually she's very calm and gently when it come to chaeyoung.

" You gave her to me. I can do whatever I want with her."

" FUCK OFF!!! She is not going anywhere with you" Jisoo shouts.

" KIM JISOO"

" WAE"

" Are you really not going to give up on her??"

" Yes."

" I'm giving a warning Jisoo."

" Chaeyoung ahh, please don't " Lisa grabs a taller girl arm.

" I told you, you can't be with her."

" Chaeng!!!" Lisa tried to stop.

" Do you know??"

Chaeyoung push Lisa away and approaching Jisoo who got a confused look on her face.

" You can't be in love with a daughter of your parent's murderer."