Chapter 2

" What are you waiting for???" Irene stopped at the mid giant gate and asked.

Jennie standing at the front with her jaw slightly dropped at how big the mansion is. She's in awe at how stunning it look. If people tell her that it is a royal palace, she would believe it.

" Are you sure that she didn't have any maid here?" Jennie asked, taking a few steps ahead, looking around.

" She has but only a few. One for gardening, one for kitchen, and one for cleaning. She do drive herself to work."

" This is crazy. This whole maze is only need one person in charge???" Jennie ask in disbelief, pointing to the garden.

Irene nods before escort her to the kitchen.

" I hope you won't get lost in this kitchen too" she smile.

" Ohh Maiii Godddd"

Jennie lowly exclaim when she turn to face with a massive kitchen. This is much bigger than her orphanage.

" You guys are crazily rich" Jennie said, still inspecting the living room and kitchen.

" Are you finish looking around??? You should get change. Jisoo will be here in half an hour." Irene spoke.

" Already?? I thought she will be here in the evening."

" Ohhh Jisoo always take half day off on Monday."

Jennie tilted her head and follow Irene to where her room supposed to be.

" Are you serious that this is my room?" Jennie cover her mouth.

" Emm.!! This is your room. Dad request to have your room close to Jisoo. In case she need something. The golden door over there is her room." Irene point out.

" but you remember those 3 rules right!??"

" Yeah, never allow anyone to go inside her room." Jennie said tiredly.

" Do you think your sister might kill someone in there??" Jennie wonder aloud.

" Watch your mouth. Jisoo will kill you first if she hear that." Irene warn.

" See??? Even you scared of your own sister."

" Go change now. I will wait for you in the living room."

" Yes Miss." Jennie roll her eyes and shut the door.

She walk herself to the bed and throw her whole body onto it. She immediately melted into the soft mattress, never in her life that she think she would experience this. She only slept on the floor in orphanage. Her life before her parents died is not that good but at least she has her own bed, but who is she to complaint? She should be thankful enough that they take her in.

" Ahhh I should get change now." Jennie grunts.

After getting change into a uniform that was place on the table, Jennie look at herself in the mirror with a frowned.

" Is that girl is a pervert???"

" This uniform should be illegally. I look like I'm straight out from Japanese Porn." Jennie turn around with her short skirt.

" Jennie are you ready?" Irene knock on the door.

" Yeah. I will be out in a second" Jennie shout fixing a bow ties.

" Hmmm whatever " she drew a deep sighs and getting out.

" You look good!!" Irene smirk.

" Who designed this outfit??? You guys should be sue for this" Jennie rolled her eyes.