Chapter 16

Never once in her life, Jennie would have thought that she would find a shocking news beside her parents dead. She never expected there's a reason behind their death.

Suddenly the heartbeat got increased and she was shocked, she wasn't able to move even. Everything was gone. It wasn't anger that took it. She did not feel anything at all, but her face said otherwise. She could hardly keep herself together. She was shaking.

She finally find a courage to ask with her broken voice but nobody answer.

" ANSWER ME!!!" Jennie furiously broke out in tears with a scream.

She saw Jisoo literally shaking and bite down her lip, eyes brimming with tears, tried to spoke but nothing come out.

And Jennie wish... she wish that she heard it all wrong. She wish that they are not talking about her and her family.

" What did you say huh??"

"Jisoo??" Jennie grabs her collar with a pleading eyes asking an older girl to answer her.

" I .. " Jisoo eyes welling up with tears as she look at Jennie's painful eyes.

" I .. killed.."

" I killed your parents."

Jennie just stare with wide open eyed cannot shut, like the whole world is breaking crumble apart around her... she didn't even shake.. Just there she was in total paralysis without realizing what will happen after that. She couldn't form a word to speak, Jennie just take a few steps back then run away from this moment.

She doesn't know where she supposed to go but right now she needed to go somewhere, to absorb the truth, but then she felt someone grab her wrist.

" Jennie!" Chaeyoung ask panting.

" Let go of me!"

Jennie pull her wrist away but only to get tighten by a taller girl.

" Let us explain, let Jisoo explain."

" I don't need any explains. She said it."

" She fucking leave my parents died in fire!!" Jennie fumingly said.

" And you are no better than her."

Jennie pointing to chaeyoung chest and push her away.

" You know the truth but you pretend like it's nothing. You think I'm an idiot orphan. That's such a terrible thing you ever did chaeyoung. You watch me desperately ask for her while you know she's the one that ruin my family."

She broke down in tears and everyone start staring at them now. Not wanting to cause a scene, chaeyoung decide to dragged Jennie into her car and drive off somewhere from public.

" Where do you take me??? Pull over now." Jennie shouts.

" Calm down Jennie.!!" A blonde said.

" How dare you tell me to calm down??? Fuck you" Jennie spit.

Chaeyoung wiping the saliva on her face and tighten her gripped on the steering wheel, letting Jennie curse her for whatever she wants.

" You bastard, pull over now."

Jennie start hitting her, making the car moving left and right.

" Stop it or we gonna crash."

" Let's die together then"