Chapter 14

" Are you okay??"

Chaeyoung noticed that Jennie didn't speak a word after she get into the car. She is known for being talkative but now Jennie just leaning her head on the window and staring at her reflection from the car window.

" Hmm!" She just hummed.

Chaeyoung heave a deep sighs and focus back on the road. Soon they arrive at chaeyoung's house that appearing to be like normal people. Jennie expect it to be at least a Villa or something, but the house she standing in front right now is a regular small house which give off a cozy vibe that a marriage couple could live happily together. And suddenly the thought you Jisoo floating in her head again, she instantly shake her head off.

" You expected something big?" Chaeyoung chuckle as she open the door, helping Jennie with a suitcase.

" Mhmm!! I thought you rich."

" I am" she laughs.

" It's just that I prefer living like this. You know I hate cleaning"

" You could hire a cleaner!"

" Well now you are here. Please do it."

Jennie roll her eyes and walking around the house. Chaeyoung has a small garden and a tiny cute living room with a clean cut kitchen where it has one small table for two or three people at most, unlike jisoo's mansion who has a whole garden like a maze and a big giant living room and kitchen.

" Aren't you staying with your parents?"

" They are living abroad."

" Uh also Lisa also live here with me."

" Where is she now??" Jennie chewing on her bottom lip in boring.

" She ..."

Chaeyoung phone ring and it's show Lisa ID, she pick up.

" Uh Lisa Yah"

" WHAT???"

" ALRIGHT, see you."

She hang up the call and quickly went to get a car key, leaving Jennie in confused.

" Where are you going?" Jennie grabbed her wrist.

" Urgent! Your room is down the hall. Feel free to roaming around. See you later"

Jennie frowned as she watch chaeyoung storming off.

" Hmmmm, it's just me and myself again." She flash a bitter smile before walking to find her room.

——————

" What should we do with her??" Lisa asks, palm pressing under her chin.

" I don't know Lisa" chaeyoung eyes on Jisoo who's still lay unconsciously on bed.

" Couldn't you just bury that fact forever?? We shouldn't have told Jisoo about this." Lisa sighs.

" You know we can't hide it forever Lisa."

" I knew.!! But you should at least give her time to spend with Jennie. Not a brutal truth like this."

" She just getting her happiness and now.. now she has to kill her own happiness. I miss seeing her smile chaeyoung Ahh."

" Jisoo and Jennie couldn't be together. You know that."

" Wae??" A fainted whisper spoke.

" Jisoo!" Lisa went to sit beside her.

" Because her father killed my father??" Jisoo pupils shaking, lingering sadness in her eyes.

" Or..." she gulped.