Chapter 9: Her

Friday

TW: bones will be broken

Monika's pov

"Okay, everyone! Time to share poems!" Monika announced to the club. She walked over to MC to share poems, but he was sharing with Yuri instead. Monika was angry that Yuri was constantly talking to MC, and trying to get in between their relationship. She turned to Sayori and shared poems. "Wow, Moni! This is really good, as always of course" Sayori smiled at Monika waiting for a reply.

 "Your poem was good as well Sayori, good job" Monika said, but she didn't really care. She didn't care about any of this, and only wanted to be with MC. He was the only real person here, but she had to deal with Yuri after school to keep her out of the way and out of trouble. Sayori walked over to Yuri and started talking to her. Monika turned to talk to MC, but he was talking to Elyssa. She walked over to Natsuki and exchanged poems without a word.

Daisy

Sitting in the field

Breathing in the summer air

Watching the sun set as you smile

The daisy contrasting the color of your hair

Around us the grass moves like waves in the ocean

As you become too tired to stay awake

I help you up from your spot

Our hands intertwined

As we walk home

Monika was surprised by Natsuki's poem. She didn't use her normal cute writing in the poem, and it didn't feel as simple as her others. "Good job Natsuki, this poem is great" Monika praised her. Natsuki went on about how she knew it was a great poem until it was time to swap partners.

Natsuki walked over to Yuri, and they switched poems. Monika watched them for a minute, expecting them to fight. It looked like they were getting along surprisingly. "Hey Monika, ready to share?" MC said walking up to her and handing her his poem. "Sure MC I would love to share poems with you" Monika smiled. His poem was just random words on the paper, but she loved that he tried to make a poem.

They talked until it was time to switch, and MC walked over to Natsuki. Monika and Yuri were exchanging poems when she herd Natsuki and MC get in a fight. "You still won't share poems with me?" MC asked with a confused look on his face. "Nope" Natsuki said, popping her P as she said it. "What did I do to make you stop wanting to talk to me?" MC raised his voice a little, looking down to Natsuki since she was sitting. "One, that's assuming I ever wanted to talk to you, and two I shouldn't have to say it" Natsuki said crossing her arms.

"Natsuki, quit being a bitch and tell me what I did wrong!" MC was yelling at this point, and Natsuki jumped up. Her face showed pain for a split second before turning to anger. "Okay, if you want me to embarrass you so bad! If I'm being a bitch at least I don't walk around expecting everyone to want to fuck me!" Natsuki yelled.

"H-how could you make such bold claims Natsuki!" He yelled back at her. "Oh, so you also so dense you think I can't see the way you look at Yuri? Or what about Elyssa? I could go on and on about the times I see you looking at Yuri's boobs!" Natsuki yelled, her face turning red out of anger. Yuri's and Elyssa's faces were just as red from embarrassment. "Or, just hear me out, or what about the way you treat Sayori? Hmm? You're just allowed to treat her like shit because you two were 'childhood friends'? No! So go away!" Natsuki said as she sat back down and crossed her arms.

MC just huffed and left the room, slamming the door behind him. "Well now that it's over how about we just go home early everyone?" Monika said and everyone started to pack up. Monika walked up to Yuri and waited for her to finish putting things in her bag. "Hey Yuri? Do you think you could stay a little bit longer after club ends?" Monika asked in her sweetest voice. "Sure, I don't have anything else to do immediately" 

After everyone walked out the door, Monika closed and locked it. She started walking towards Yuri. "Did you want to talk about the MC thing? Because if so i-" Yuri was cut off when Monika grabbed her by the hair and started pulling her towards a wall. "Ow, Monik-" she was cut off again as she slammed into the wall. Monika punched her in the stomach, and as she was gasping for air Monika held her against the wall. Obviously being physical wasn't working, but she had another plan. "Yuri, I hope you know that you are a useless... awful... piece of shit" she whispered close to her face.

"You're a fucking whore and you act like a slut" Monika hissed. She went to hit Yuri again, but like a flash she was slammed to the floor.  She looked up to see Yuri had a grin on her face as she looked down at Monika. "Y̴̨͇̽̐͝o̶̮̾̉ṷ̵̆̂ ̵͖̼͇͂̈s̸̘̖̆ͅḥ̶̌̕o̸͙͉̊͠u̴͔̞͌ļ̸̬̪̃͋͘ḋ̶̫̭͐ ̷̜͐p̵̙̜͇̌̚͠ḁ̴̒̒ỳ̷͖͕̯͝ ̶̨̏m̵̧̏o̴̢̮̜͗̈r̶̭͉͐̊ẹ̷̩̺͋̑̓ ̵͉̱̿́̓͜a̵̺̬̘̒ţ̵́t̷̼̣̐ě̸̝̻̬̀n̶̜̈͝t̶͈́́̚ĩ̶̬̬̙o̷̱̞̿n̸͙̣̾̏̕ ̷̡͛͠ĩ̷͙̺̑f̶̼̝̘̈́ ̷͉̲̌ͅy̵͇̓ö̷̦͈́́̄u̴̩͘͝ ̴͕̹̿͆͠ä̴̺́̒r̴̫͙͕̓̉̔ē̴̳̭͖͝ ̴̞̝́̉͜ǧ̶̞͆o̵̺͆͘ỉ̷͉̃n̵̹͘g̷͇̜̥͌͘ ̶̭̏͆͋ṭ̶̣̬͗o̶̖͒͐̑ ̵͙̑͝a̷͚̜͐̅ͅt̸͈̫̘͌̓̚t̷̮̝͑͘a̸̢͈̖͆̈́c̸̬͗̏̚k̵̩̍͑ ̸͖͛s̸̜͓̄̈o̸̲̱̽̎͌m̵̩̖̻̀́e̶̝͙̟̋ŏ̶̟̠̾ṋ̷̂͠ȩ̵͇̈́̐̃" Yuri frowned, and spoke again. "I wish you would stop resetting the same scene I fix the code for the voice box in" she moved so her foot was on Monika's forearm. "What did that download from Monday have to do with you?" Monika asked as Yuri grabbed Monika's hand slowly.

 "Well, I can tell you what it's for. It's supposed to tell you when the third eye overloads, so you can keep a safe distance. Look were your curiosity got you. Such irony!" She giggled as she lifted Monika's arm slowly, and then pulled it with her hand as she stomped on her forearm quickly. Causing it to loudly break in half. Monika screamed in pain as Yuri walked over to a desk and sat down, still giggling. "Well... that's not all it did. It forced Yuri to remember her past!" She said looking over the scowling Monika.

"Oh, I wonder why are you so mad? Do you hate her? Is it because you fear your loved one being taken from you? Or..." She stood up and walked over to her and squatted. Monika threw a punch only to have Yuri grab her good hand. She had pulled out a blade and cut her on the back of her arm. "I would advise you to not do that again, or I might decide to kill you" Yuri said in a sweet voice 

"Could the reason you hate her so much be the fact that you can see information from the other server?" Yuri asked as she unfolded Monika's hand and held it. She already knew the answer was, so Monika said nothing. Yuri smiled sweetly before moving her hand to break Monika's index finger. Monika stifled a scream as she held her hand close to her. Yuri's smile grew wider as she started laughing erratically. "You should know, what happens there is none of your business" she said in between her laughter.

She started walking towards the door and stopped. "Oh by the way, you can reset your body after I leave. Pull her hair again and I chop yours off with a knife" Yuri growled the last part before existing the room. Leaving Monika to lay on the floor in agony.

I hope you like the poem, just thought it off the top of my head. Thanks for reading!