Chapter 11: Pain

TW

Tuesday

Natsuki's pov 

"He grounded me when I got home" Natsuki said to Sayori as they were walking to their lunch spot. "Only for a week luckily" she said looking over to Sayori, who was eating while she walked. "Oh, than what's with the bruise on your hip?" She asked in between bites. She had complained to Sayori about her bruised hip at the beginning of the conversation. "I just hit my hip on the island at our house" Natsuki sat down to eat. She actually had food today, so she asked if Sayori wanted to talk and eat together.

"I didn't think I would be out that late because I was expecting just Yuri to come along so I could repay her" Natsuki shoved some chips in her mouth. "Natsuki, did you want to take Yuri on a date?" Sayori said innocently while she tilted her head a little. The pinkette turned red at this statement. "W-What? No! I just wanted to be nice! Where did you get that idea?" Natsuki blurted out.

"Well... that's probably for the best" Sayori looked to the side. "What do you mean by that?" Natsuki's interest had peaked. "Ah don't worry about it. You had me worried for a second" Sayori sighed in relief as she took a bite out of her cookie. She wouldn't budge on the topic anymore than that, so they started talking about their grades. "I have a B in science. What about you?" Natsuki asked after she gave up trying to figure out what Sayori was hiding. "I have a B too!" Sayori said returning to her bubbly self.They talked about their grades until the bell rang. Natsuki said goodbye and left for class.

As Natsuki was walking over to the club, she herd MC yelling for her. "Hey Natsuki? Could you help me and my friend carry some boxes?" MC asked sticking his head out of the classroom door. "Sure whatever. Just don't have me carry all the heavy stuff because you're lazy" she said walking over. She looked over to the other guy in the room. His friend was about the same size as him, but he looked more toned. He also had brown hair that ended at his ears.

Natsuki grabbed a few boxes and followed MC'S friend. "Is MC not coming?" Natsuki asked behind the boxes. "No he isn't. He hurt his back trying to pick up the boxes. That's why he asked you to help" the brunette said in a deep voice. He set the boxes down to open a walk in storage closet that had rows and rows of shelves lined up neatly against the wall. He picked the boxes up and walked in. "So how many more times do we have to do this? I got a club to go to" Natsuki said as they both put the boxes down.

"You don't have to do this anymore" he said walking up to Natsuki. "Oh, cool I'll be heading out then" she turned to leave and was punched in the face. "Ow! What the bell dude?" Natsuki screeched. "I heard you've been talking shit about MC to those club mates of yours" he said as he struck her again. "I would suggest not doing that anymore" he said as he walked out leaving a confused Natsuki.

Natsuki walked into the club, and was almost tackled by Sayori. "Hey, what happened to your face?" Sayori asked backing up from her hug. At this point Elyssa and Yuri had walked up to say hello, and had worried looks on their faces. "One of MC'S friends hit me and I'm pretty sure he set it up" Natsuki growled. "I don't think that's the case because he has been here the hole time" Monika said from the teachers desk. "Whatever Monika. Anyway, he hit me twice! Can you believe it?" Natsuki asked looking around. Sayori was still right beside her, but Elyssa had moved to the other side of the room.

She looked over at Yuri, who's face was no longer one of concern. Her face was blank and all the light from her eyes had disappeared. "Natsuki, Sayori, could you please come here?" Monika said with her hands covering her face. 

"Of course Moni!" Sayori hopped over to the desk. "What? No! I'm in the middle of a conversation" Natsuki yelled over to her. Just then Yuri walked out of the club. "Yuri, where are you going?" Natsuki said as she followed behind.