Chapter 21: Mirrored

Yuri's pov

Yuri's hand shook as she removed the knife from her arm. She sighed as she watched blood fill the space once occupied by the blade. The voice seemed to be gone, even if it was just for a minute. She stood up from the floor and walked over to the sink. She rinsed her arms and what seemed to be an endless amount of cuts. If her sleeves could go any higher she would've cut there too because although the voice was a daily occurrence to her recently, today had seemed worse. It was much more persistent and demanding of her attention.

After watching the diluted red run down the sink and into the drain, Yuri studied her arms. Looking at the mirror, she noticed that her arms were not raised. Instead, she was hunched over with her arms holding the sink. Her arms still pouring with blood and dripping down the sink and into the floor. She looked away from the mirror and down at her arms to see that they had started to bleed again. Her reflection looked up at her before pulling her sleeves down and standing up straight.

Watching Yuri do the same before stepping closer, the reflection smiled widely before reaching her hand out and tapping the glass. At the mere touch of her finger cause the glass to crack. Yuri stepped back, causing the reflection to flinch before lunging towards the mirror. The sound of glass hitting the floor rang throughout the bathroom. 

Yuri felt a sharp pain on her neck and felt blood drip down to her white collar. She turned to the shattered mirror before glaring back at her reflection standing before her. The mirror shard in her hand dripping with blood while the shards on the ground reflected the same grin shown upon her face.  She walked out of the S̶c̶h̶o̶o̶l̶'̶s̶ ̶b̶a̶t̶h̶r̶o̶o̶m̶ panic room to leave Yuri to her problems once again.

Walking further down the hall, she could faintly make out the sound of panicked breathing coming from the bathroom. Silence was all Lily could hear once she closed off Yuri, but as she continued to walk down the hall white noise filled her ears. The walls seemed to be running with blood and the floor was filled with a thick black liquid that became harder to tread through as she continued. 

Down the hall she could see a boy walking closer. The white noise became louder as he approached her. The brunette in front of Lily was the cause of the deafening noise meant to drive any stable person insane. He was talking to her with such excitement, but no words priced through the sound in her ears. She walked closer to the boy before shoving the mirror piece she still had in her hand into his throat. She watched the boy put his hands to his throat and hunched over in pain. Lily then broke the mirror shard off in his throat before taking out her knife and shoving it into his chest repeatedly. Leaving the knife in his chest, she proceeded to break his left shoulder and ellbow.

T̷̷̵̴̵̵̢̛̩̫̥̮͙͓͔̠͕̀͑͂͐̃͗̉̇̇̿̅͌ͅḧ̴̸̴̵̶̨̬͎̪̩̤̘̳̪̒̐̔̈́̏͛̑̎̕͜a̴͍͂͋t̶̷̵̶̵̵̢̫̹̟͇̬̙̣̍͌͒̌̎̄̈͑͋̑͝ͅ'̵̴̶̴̵̷̶̵̵̧̨̻͓̹̤̺̠̣̺̟͋͗̐̈́̒͗̈́̈́͒́̑́̅̓͂̄̿̍́̄͜͠͝s̶̵̵̴̴̸̸̵̸̖͈͇̱͕̺͚̫̺̥̥̪̮̥̗̻̲̰̀̾̉͆́̑͊́͆̐͌̍͐̎̿͊͐̊̂͠ę̵̸̶̴̵̴̶̶̸̧̳̫̹͈̪̮͓̦̬͉͉̼̗̖͎̲͆́̑̊̎̊͌̂̏̆̊̽̽̈́̆̔̾̈́͘͠͝͠ń̸̸̵̷̶̸̸̴̴̸̵̵̴̸̵̵̸̶̶̸̷̷̴̷̷̵̶̵̷̷̵̸̵̷̶̶̶̵̵̸̡̡̧̢̧̡̨̨̨̡̧̛̛̞̥̺̰͎̲̲͇̺̮͚͓̙͓̤̤̜̪̟̺̳͎̠̟̩̮͍̻̠̜̱͔̼͍̗͉̮̩͚̤̟͖̼̞̹̠̺̙̘̭̥̖̬̹̥͎͈̲͉̭̱̪̹͙̻͕̻̖̙̲̻̟̪͕͚̟̹̥̫̲̳̜͍̰̘̜͇̩̤̹͉̻̪̳̙̊͐͑̐̈́̎̓͗͛̔̌́̏̃͑̎̒̔̆́͌̈̇͊̒̓͊͐̓͗̾͋̌̃̎̀̄̿̊̔͌̅͆͗͂̓̿͑̓͗̒͒̿͌̐̊̍̈́͑̏͌͐̾͐͂́͛͋̄́̐͊̿͑̽́̏̋̽͘͘̚̕͘̕͘̚͜͜͜͝͝͝͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅǫ̵̵̷̵̸̷̷̸̸̷̸̸̶̴̴̷̸̸̶̸̶̸̸̸̷̶̸̸̶̸̷̸̴̸̶̷̵̷̵̵̶̵̵̷̴̴̷̴̴̶̵̵̴̴̵̵̴̸̶̷̸̸̶̶̸̶̵̷̸̨̧̧̨̢̨̢̨̡̢̡̨̧̡̨̢̛̛̛̛̛̛̛͕̝̭̫̺̺̤͚͖͙͈̩̫̣̤̹̫̺̙̪̬͍̺͓̤͖̗̟̜̹̱̺͙̠̠͉̘̲̱̤̰̟̣̣̦̣̥̤̟͇̺̟̠̪̭̳̫͓͚͚͎͎̥͍̜̩͈̰͙͔͚̺̻͙͈͚̺̹̬̗̦̝͉͕͓̪͍̲̝̣͍̼͖̹̦̻̦͈͔̟͕̹͇͙̻͍̯̭̖͙̩̘̪̗̱̖̤̣̟̦̺͙̜̖̦̘̮̹͓͇̮̮̞̹͇͇̱̜̼͎͍̮̩̲̠͍̠͚̳̮̤͕͓̰̖͉̖̘̗̳͇̗͔̖̬́̂̓̀̓̂̓̈́̓́͑̀̎͆́̾͑̀͑͊̋̈́̽̆͐͒̓̀̅̽̒̎̔̓̃́̋͛́͑̌̈́̐͒̏̈̽́̀̇̎̓́̅̃̑͐̋̀̓̃̍́̌̆̾͆̉̿̈́̍͊͐̇̌̏̒̌̎̽́̆̈́̓͐̔̈́̽̀̾̓͆̿̑̐̄̀͊̓́͛̓͊͋̊͐̾̋͗̆̾̋̇̀̈́̽̊͌͌̓̂̋͑͘͘̚̚̚̕̚̚̕͘̕͜͜͜͜͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠ͅͅͅͅų̶̷̵̶̷̴̛̜̻̰̤̠̱̼͙̜͇͇͛̀͆̂̂̓̊̎̇̾̀̎g̶̶̷̸̷̴̶̷̸̵̴̵̴̷̸̵̴̸̸̵̵̸̵̶̵̴̴̵̶̴̶̷̴̸̷̴̨̡̧̡̨̨̧̡̡̛̭̝̬̖͕̱̗̤̹̮͎̱͙̻̞͙͕̱̳̹͕̤̥̯̳͈̯̪̫̖̱̘̻̟͍̭̝̻̦̜̰̬̖̹̹̝͚͎̮̤̭͎̲̣̲̪̺̯̭̹͍͕̦̲̼̼͚̻̞̟͉̰͔̜̝̰͔̻͔͍̥̰̻͎̯̪̞͑́́̀̎̃͗͗̎̿͌͒̇͑͐̽̎̐̅̅̑̆͛̃͛̇̂̈́̊́̊̀̈̈́̏́̈́͛̒̑͊̾̊̔͊̀̿͒̑̊̀̇̆̂͑͑̏̊̐͂̇̓̈̂̂̂́̄̀̔̕̚̕̕̕͜͝͝ͅͅͅh̸̶̶̷̵̸̵̵̴̴̵̴̷̷̴̴̸̴̸̵̷̨̛͖̘̗̩̣̤͙͈͎̮̩̫̠̠̳͔̖̪̻̠̠̼͕̼͙͔͈͍̮̩̭̫̮̗̱̱̖͕̼̟͓̻̝̹̠̯̟̱͓̳̗̫͙̭͖̻͖̣̒͑͐̒̾́͐̈̔́͒̏̓́̍̈́́͊͛͛͋͂̍̇̑̑̆͑̈̅̒͂͗̓̆͂̑̀̽̒̒͂̚̕͘͝͝͝ͅͅͅ ̶̶̷̶̴̷̻̮̝͎̖̼͍̝̮̦̔̐͑͂͋̈̏̈́͛͘͝͝͝ͅY̷̶̵̷̵̴̴̵̴̶̴̷̸̢̨̨͖̪͖̮̜͎̦̦̱̜̬̼͇͇̻̪̼̝̙̫̮̟͇͎͚͉̬̙̩͆̒̒̈́̽̓̈́̈́̋͆̐͋͋̌̈́́̽́̎͑͌̑̇̀̃̕͝ͅữ̷̵̶̶̸̶̷̡̙̟͇͔̟̲͖̰̋̈́̾͌͌̍̅̓͑͊̌̈́̕͘͝ͅr̸̵̴̴̸̶̶̵̵̵̸̴̵̶̵̷̴̷̵̴̶̶̵̴̷̷̶̴̶̸̴̸̵̵̵̶̶̷̢̧̢̨̡̡̢̢̨̧̧̛̛̛̛̛̫̻͕̹̪͉̠͖̖̤̻̮͔͚̗̠͇̻̙̗͉͓͚͚͚̤̪͉̥͙͓͈̰̗͖̜̠̻̲̜͈̙̘̹̼̤̺͔̜̭̯̬̖̮̪̻͍͍͔̺̗̯̥̠͕̟͍͉̱̎͒̒̃́́̍̍̓̾̑̇̈́̉̄̐̇̿̅̄̽̔̾̈́͊́̈́̓̀̊̉̐̄̇̍̀͒̿̿̀́͌́̏́̎̔̐̓͊̀̈͋̄̋̐̏̿̾̾̽́͗̃͌͛͋͛̂͂͆͊̽̎͗̌͊͊̆̂̚͘͘͘͘͘͘͘̚͜͜͝͠͝͝͠ͅͅͅi̴̷̶̸̸̸̷̡̧̝̮͉̱̩͍̰͗̽̏̊́̾̀̂̎̿͘͘̚̚͠͠͝ Lily heard before being shoved to the ground. She looked over at the boy, whose head was now resting in Monika's lap. ̵̷̷̷̸̶̸̷̶̴̴̷̵̗̚"̵̷̸̸̴̸̷̸̸̶̷̶̶͓̐Ḯ̵̶̷̴̷̴̸̸̵̷̸̷̶͍t̷̸̸̶̶̷̶̸̶̵̷̸̴̻̓ ̷̴̵̵̶̴̸̴̸̷̷̴̴̩̐ḋ̶̷̶̷̵̴̵̸̴̷̴̷̷̫o̸̶̸̶̵̴̶̶̵̴̴̶̵̝̎e̷̷̵̷̶̶̸̸̶̵̵̵̵̪̐s̵̴̶̵̴̷̵̸̷̶̴̶̷̱͆ń̶̶̸̴̸̸̸̴̵̴̷̸̴͉'̶̴̶̵̵̴̴̷̷̷̷̸̶͓̒t̵̶̵̷̵̸̸̸̴̴̸̸̷͍̋ ̵̴̴̴̴̵̷̵̴̶̶̴̵̜͆ḿ̷̸̷̸̴̸̵̶̷̸̸̴̵̬a̴̶̷̸̸̸̶̶̷̶̶̵̷̤̾t̵̴̸̶̴̶̷̸̸̴̷̵̴͓̄t̷̵̴̵̵̸̵̵̷̷̴̸̴͇̓e̶̶̵̸̴̶̶̷̶̸̵̸̷̿ͅr̷̸̷̵̶̶̵̴̶̶̵̷̵̜̂.̶̴̸̷̵̵̷̵̷̵̶̷̷̰͆ ̴̸̶̴̷̵̴̷̷̷̴̴̸̟̚Í̵̴̵̶̸̶̴̵̷̶̸̵̴͇ ̶̵̵̶̷̸̸̶̵̴̵̷̵̪̐ȧ̶̸̶̶̶̵̷̵̵̴̴̶̸̘l̶̷̴̵̷̸̶̴̴̷̵̵̴̻̄r̸̵̵̴̷̶̴̴̸̸̷̵̶̟͋ȇ̶̶̶̴̶̵̸̸̷̴̵̵̶̝a̴̶̴̷̶̷̵̵̸̸̴̷̸͎̾d̷̴̴̵̶̸̴̴̴̷̶̵̶̤͗y̴̴̶̵̵̸̸̶̷̴̸̴̷̠͛ ̵̶̷̵̶̶̶̴̵̶̴̸̴̡̕i̶̸̵̶̷̴̴̸̶̵̴̴̴̼̕n̷̵̴̴̷̵̶̷̴̴̸̷̸̦͝f̵̸̸̴̶̴̶̸̵̴̴̸̷͕̽é̷̷̵̴̵̷̴̶̶̴̴̴̷̯c̸̶̵̴̴̴̷̵̷̷̴̶̶̺̓ț̶̵̵̵̴̷̴̷̶̴̴̷̵̏e̴̸̷̶̸̷̴̷̴̶̴̶̸͓̕d̶̵̷̵̶̸̸̴̴̴̶̶̶͍̈ ̴̵̴̷̸̵̵̵̵̴̵̷̷̻͛h̵̴̵̶̴̵̶̵̵̸̷̶̴̫̎è̵̷̴̶̷̶̸̷̴̵̷̶̶̖r̷̴̵̵̴̵̵̴̸̷̵̵̸̒͜ ̸̵̸̵̵̶̷̴̴̶̸̴̸͙̒w̶̷̷̴̸̸̵̷̵̸̸̴̷͚̌i̷̵̷̴̷̴̷̵̶̸̶̸̸̱͂t̶̴̶̵̸̴̸̸̷̶̵̶̵͓̑h̴̷̸̸̸̴̷̵̵̵̵̸̷̛̰ ̴̵̵̶̷̷̸̴̶̶̵̴̴̨̈́ă̴̴̷̸̶̴̸̶̴̷̵̵̶͉ ̶̷̶̷̷̷̴̵̷̷̵̸̷̱̉v̶̴̶̴̸̷̴̸̸̴̷̴̶̧̐i̶̶̶̷̷̶̷̷̷̷̶̴̵͆ͅŕ̸̸̶̷̸̵̴̵̵̸̸̵̴̪ư̴̸̵̴̵̷̸̸̷̷̵̸̵͍s̸̶̶̵̶̷̷̶̵̸̴̸̷̙͝.̸̷̵̸̵̷̶̴̸̷̵̶̷̟̀ ̵̴̵̷̴̵̷̷̸̴̵̴̴͈̿I̴̶̴̷̸̴̵̴̴̶̶̵̶͚͋ ̴̷̷̴̷̷̶̷̸̷̴̵̴̬͐t̴̷̵̷̵̸̶̵̸̶̷̵̵̟̆r̴̴̸̴̵̵̷̸̵̵̴̷̷̖̔i̴̵̴̵̴̴̷̴̸̶̷̵̷̖͗ẽ̷̶̴̵̶̸̷̵̴̴̸̷̷̥d̶̷̷̶̵̴̶̸̵̵̷̵̸͓̕ ̷̶̷̴̷̴̵̴̵̵̴̸̸̺́p̶̷̴̷̶̴̶̶̵̴̴̵̴̞̈́r̸̶̷̵̶̴̴̸̷̴̵̷̵̢̈́e̵̴̶̶̵̴̸̴̴̴̸̵̸̞̋v̵̷̴̵̴̶̶̷̵̷̷̴̵̼̅ẻ̸̶̷̶̶̷̷̵̴̴̷̸̵̼ñ̷̴̵̷̷̵̶̸̶̸̴̷̸͓t̶̵̵̷̶̶̸̷̶̴̷̶̵̢̽ǐ̸̴̷̸̷̷̷̷̸̸̷̶̶̢ň̵̸̴̴̸̸̶̸̸̶̴̴̵̳g̵̸̸̷̷̵̶̸̷̶̴̶̸̨̓ ̶̴̵̵̷̸̶̵̴̴̶̶̵̰̎s̸̷̵̸̶̴̸̴̷̸̶̵̸̳̒o̷̶̵̸̵̵̶̴̷̴̸̴̴͚̒m̷̷̴̵̶̷̷̵̸̷̸̶̸̤͝ḙ̶̶̵̷̷̸̸̸̸̶̶̷̸̊t̵̵̷̴̶̶̵̴̶̷̷̶̴̰̒ẖ̶̷̷̴̶̴̵̸̸̷̸̴̶͑ī̸̸̵̷̶̶̴̸̷̶̴̸̷͕ṅ̶̶̷̸̶̵̸̶̷̵̸̸̴͖g̴̵̷̷̸̸̵̷̷̷̵̸̶̗̽ ̸̷̵̴̴̴̷̵̴̵̵̴̵͖̐l̸̷̵̴̶̵̷̸̸̵̴̸̵̠̕i̵̸̷̸̶̵̴̴̷̵̴̷̷̋ͅḱ̷̵̵̵̴̸̵̸̴̷̸̸̶͔ȇ̵̷̷̶̶̴̵̷̸̶̶̵̴͜ ̵̵̶̴̸̴̴̴̴̶̸̴̶̃͜t̷̷̶̷̸̵̶̵̴̶̶̷̵̟͗h̸̴̶̵̷̶̵̵̸̴̸̵̵͖͑i̵̵̸̸̸̴̵̷̸̴̸̶̸̦͒s̶̵̷̶̵̵̷̸̴̴̸̷̵̩̈́ ̶̸̵̴̴̶̶̸̷̶̵̶̶̳͝ẖ̵̷̴̷̶̴̷̷̴̶̷̶̷͗å̴̶̴̵̵̸̴̵̴̸̶̷̸̩p̷̵̸̷̶̴̷̷̷̵̸̴̷̔͜p̶̵̴̵̵̸̸̷̶̶̴̴̸̬̄è̶̶̸̸̸̶̴̷̵̵̷̶̷̙n̸̴̷̷̶̵̶̵̴̷̸̷̷͈͋ḯ̸̶̷̷̷̶̴̷̷̶̵̶̷͖n̷̴̶̴̸̴̴̷̸̸̵̷̵̗̔g̴̵̸̶̴̴̸̶̴̶̶̴̸̫̊"̴ Monika said to the girl talking to her. Lily watched the hallway flicker from being bloody to a clean and bright before returning to the bloody hallway again.