SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT

I'm starting a one shot book about the family! That is all! 🤌🏼

Here's a snippet of the first one (that's already posted) to reel y'all in

Christine

My life consisted of bouncing from one place to another as long as I could remember. The foster system wasn't exactly filled with people that were in it for the kids. Mostly for the financial benefits or to look good for others. Whenever they had enough of me, I'd be tossed on to the next.

    However, at the beginning of my senior year, close to when I was almost too old to be moved to another house, this...weird pair decided to take me in. Going on about how I can be the last piece of the puzzle.

   All of the family wasn't exactly my type of people. They were goody two shoes from the outside looking in.

   I knew the type. The type to adopt a teenager to look good compared to everyone else. I had seen them at the get to know you fairs. Mostly talking with children half my age.

   And then...out of the blue, they wanted to talk with me. Saying how I looked like a combination of the two. I didn't take much to it at the time, but I soon understood what they meant. It wasn't appearances they were discussing...it was personality.

   But I'm getting ahead of myself. There's so much more to the story than just me graduating. I was an asshole. A complete heathen. And this...is where I'm going to tell you about it, diary dearest.

   When I get famous, they'll use these pages in my biography...but until that day, I'll be adding the short stories of my life and the other's occasional entries of course.

  The first entry being yours truly though. My first story being the first month. The first month of tormenting Eddie and Steve...who I now have the pleasure of calling my fathers.

If you want more, the rest of the story is in the one shot book on my profile!❤️