Cute but Deadly

Foxtrot was checking some data in Mercury's computer, making sure that some files are not missing. She and her teammates settled down their new home with the predacons, the Cybertronian sparklings became friends with the predacon sparklings. The two-different species were getting along just fine and explore the island together, with the adult predacons watching them. The sparklings were having fun with each other, and a good thing too because Diamond Silk, Sage, and Foxtrot were busy with their works, Diamond Silk helps out Saphira with energon storage, Sage was teaching some predacons to be medics, and Foxtrot was trying to contact any Autobots and tell them where they are, but not avail. Frustrated, Foxtrot sits on a cybertronian like chair that was floating and lets out a frustrated sigh. She was having problems contacting any Autobots, but for some reason, she can't, maybe it was the signals that is wrong or that there's a problem with Mercury's systems. Then she felt someone beside her, Foxtrot turns to her right and saw a light blue wolf femme predacon with yellow highlights looking at her. Foxtrot and the predacon stared at each other, Foxtrot wasn't in the mood dealing with predacons, she was fine with them roaming around, but bothering her, not a chance.

Turning back to the computer, Foxtrot continues typing while the wolf predacon stares at her with curiosity. She always finds Foxtrot as an interesting femme, she wanted to know more about Foxtrot and maybe learn something from her. Foxtrot, on the other hand, ignores the femme wolf predacon as she continues her work to contact any Autobots. Then she heard Mercury's door slide open, causing her to turn from her work, and looked at the entrance to see the human, plus alien with a talking ferret, sparklings. But one of them is missing, Foxtrot stood from her seat and walks over to the humans and alien, and asked. "Where's Valentina?"

Gem grumbles out loudly so that Foxtrot could hear. "She's with her cousin."

Foxtrot looks at Gem with confusion. "I thought you were her only cousin."

Quinn steps in and said. "Well, almost. You see, Val has a secret cousin from her mom side." Quinn notices Foxtrot just stared at them, having to prosses this information.

Aggie clears her throat, it was her turn to try and explain about this. "Actually, she's not really related. The woman that knows Val's mom was a scientist, they're like sisters and basically they're kind of related."

Foxtrot blinks her optics under her visors. She knows about their family because they told her so, Foxtrot notices Gem was shaking nervously as if she was worried. "Is there something wrong, Gemstone?" Foxtrot asked, ignoring the wolf predacon beside her.

Gem turns to her and said, "Yeah! My cousin is with a total stranger that we barely know, that could possibly be a spy of Mortem!"

Quinn stops Gem. "Gem, calm down. Remember what Carl said."

"That Angel is a smoking hot chick that deserves to be trusted?" Damien butts in with a grin but shuts up when Quinn gave him a glare.

"No, he said that Angel's mom is a friend of Val's mom, and Angel is good to her." Quinn corrected as she scolded at Damien, "And don't flirt on a girl that you barely know, it's considered rude."

Damien rolled eyes at her before realizing something. "Does Antony about this?"

"Valentina's brother unit?" Foxtrot raised an optical ridge under her visor.

Damien nodded. "Yeah. I mean, if Angel knows Val, does that mean she knows about Antony or does Antony know her?" He suggested.

All eyes and optics were looking at Damien, they can't believe on what they are hearing, Damien said something smart. Gem, already knowing the situation, puts her bag down and grabs the communicator that Antony gave her and the others, if they needed his help. She quickly turns it on and calls her cousin to help her out.