Road Trip

Owen was in the dining room, reading a newspaper about the little girl kidnappings. It was the news about girls with blue eyes being kidnapped. Owen began to worry, many girls with blue eyes were taken from their homes and they were missing for months now. Police were still searching for clues of the girls' disappearances. Owen should put a security device on the house, just in case the kidnapper was able to come here. He doesn't want Val to get taken away again. Speaking of Val, she came in with Gem and Celestia. The three little females were looking at him with wide eyes. Owen raises a brow, finding this both cute yet suspicious. He knows those looks that they gave him, it means that they found something interesting that they want to show him.

"Alright, I know those looks, what did you three rascals found?" He asked in amusement. And the response was Gem taking out a blindfold and holding it up.

Owen was soon wearing the blindfold and was outside of the bungalow and in the restricted zone. There, the other kids brought their guardians along with Claire, Wu, Carl, Simon Masrani, Mike, Alex, and Sofia. They were also wearing blindfolds, they had no idea what's going on, but they knew the kids had plans. Dark was still in Val's ring, she felt lazy and didn't want to go out.

"Okay, kids, there's better a reason why we're wearing blindfold and why are we outside." Owen said to the kids.

"You'll see." Quinn said with a grin before turning Val with a nod.

Val smiles as she activates her portal power to open a portal to Isola Della Vita. The kids guided them in and soon they were on the island. The Predacons and Dinobots were there along with the Cybertronians, Yunna, and Soren. The Predacons became more curious at the sight, seeing more humans coming here. Owen and the others could feel the stares of the predacons. They don't know why because of the blindfolds.

"Okay, kids, can we take off the blindfold now?" Owen asked.

"Yes." They all said unison.

When the grownups removed the blindfolds and the first thing they saw were the gigantic robotic beings looking down at them. Everyone, minus Jay and Carl, were shocked to see them. The kids were giving them a toothy grin as the grownups stared at the newcomers.

"Uhh...hi." Owen was the first to break the silence.

"Greetings." Diamond Silk greeted back.

Marco turned to his daughters and asked. "Um...w-who are they?"

"Everyone, these are Predacons, Cybertronians, Yunna, and Soren." Quinn explains.

"It's a looooong explanation." Gem said to them.

"Do tell." Jay said, looking at the robotic beings.

The kids began explaining to the grownups about how they met their new friends. They told them about Val's dream of her parents telling her to find them with the help of her friends. They explain their meeting with Diamond Silk and her crew, the Dinobots, Zosia and her children, Angel, Mystica and Morphy, and Soren the alien Galatria. The kids also explain to them about how Val can open portals to other lands and explains to them about the Monstrums desire for power. Owen became serious upon hearing that.

"Are the Monstrums kidnapping little girls with blue eyes?" Owen suddenly asked.

"Sadly, yes. They are the reason for the kidnapping." Soren said.

"Why? Why kidnap every little girl with blue eyes?" Sofia asked.

"They are searching for the key."

"Key of what?" Marco asked.

"The Key for the Gate of Beginning." Soren explains.

The grownups were confused about that, except for Carl, for he knows something that others do not. Soren explains to them that the Gate of Beginning is an ancient and magical gate that grants any wishes, but there could only be one who may access that power if he or she has the key.