Explanation and Reason

Mercury brought everyone inside, the giant ship that brought them in with the others. Mercury carries the Monstrum Vehicle that has the little girls inside. He uses his tractor beam to carry it as he flies to Isola Della Vita. The D-Squad and their friends were leading their new...'guests' through the hall and towards the Control Center.

"So..." Smokescreen began, eyeing on the group that rescued them with unsureness. "Thanks for...um...saving us..."

"Don't mention it." Tempest said blankly, walking through the hall with Mystica flying beside her.

"Where are you taking us?" Optimus asked Saphira, knowing that she is the leader of the group.

"We are taking you to the Control Center." Saphira answered them. "We have something to show you."

"Is it a welcoming party?" Sunstreak asked with a grin, giving Mystica, Tempest, and Yunna a flirting look. "If so, then I'll gladly introduce myself to you gals." He made clicking sounds.

Tempest glares at him dangerously. "Then I'll be glad to throw you off this ship and let you be devoured by this dimension's underwater creatures." She threatens him with Hybrid and Livewire growling dangerously, shutting up Sunstreak in the process.

Saphira shook her helm. "Not likely, it's more of a...reunion." She corrected, confusing the rescued group, "Ah, here we are. Mercury, would you please?"

:Right away, your highness.: Mercury spoke, surprising everyone, minus the serious ones. They didn't know that Saphira was royalty.

Before they could process what's happening, Mercury opens his doors, revealing the control room. There, they saw familiar faces that shocked the group, especially Arcee, Dreadwing, and Soundwave (even though he doesn't show it due to his visor). Inside the control room are their commands that were lost and fallen, but somehow come back. Cliffjumper, Skyquake, Ravage, Rumble, Frenzy, Skywarp, Thundercracker, and Arcee's sisters were in there with Leonidas, Andrew, Cornelia, Mike, Alex, Sofia, and Jay. They stared at each other with wide optics. Starscream looks like he was going to faint after seeing Cliffjumper and Skyquake are both alive.

"No way..." Bulkhead whispers in shock.

"Thundercracker?! Skywarp?" Starscream exclaimed in shock.

"Hey, Screamer!" Skywarp greeted casually, not bothered by their shock expressions.

Soon, Arcee was the first one to step forward, looking at Cliffjumper with wide and shock optics. The last time he saw him was when he was turned into an undead Terracon. Cliffjumper watches her coming to him, feeling worried, happy, relieved, and sad for what his partner has been through when he was offline. Arcee slowly walked over to Cliff and laid a servo on his shoulder as if making sure he was really, and not a figment of her imagination. After a while, she finally spoke, her voice filled with emotions of relief, joy, and sadness.

"Cliff...it's really you..."

Cliff soon made a small, yet playful smirk come on his face. Seeing this, the children, minus Raf, knew a wisecrack was coming. And it did. "Come on 'Cee. You know I'm too stubborn to let death hold me down?"

"Or maybe death kicked you out due to your wisecrack and puns." Tempest said blankly, causing Yunna to hold her laugh along with some Autobots.

Cliff frowns at her. "Aww, come on? Why did you have to ruin the moment, Temp?"

Tempest glares at him. "First off, I'm just stating the obvious, and second: Don't call me Temp." She said seriously and dangerously, shutting Cliff up.

Optimus, Ratchet and Ironhide went over to Elita-One, Moonracer, and Chromia.

"Elita?" Optimus whispers his sparkmate's name.