Search and Rescue

After returning to Nemesis, Breakdown, Dreadwing, and Predaking brought the two Predacons to the sick bay, where they could be checked by Knockout. But as they did, Breakdown saw the Vehicons giving shocked looks at the sight of the two Predacons, wondering how they survived. Breakdown wanted to know as well how they escaped the explosion and ended up outside. Although he lost thoughts as he held his laughter when he saw Starscream's reaction when he saw two Predacons that survived the explosion. The Seeker's face was so shocked that he was even stuttering and glitching a bit.

"B-B-B-B-but how did they-?" Starscream was a stuttering mess when he saw the two Predacons with Predaking, fearing that he would be assigned to them and get twice the beating.

Luckily, Predaking will be the ones keeping an eye on those Predacons with the help of Dreadwing. The Bigger Predacon prefers the Captain of the Seekers to be close with his kin and trained them in aerial combat. The two Predacons are designated as Skylynx and Darksteel. These Predacon Twins are strong, relying on brute strength and their fire, rather than making strategic plans. Predaking teaches his brethren how to transform into their bipedal mode. It took them a while, but they successfully transformed and learned how to speak. 

So far, both Skylynx and Darksteel are learning well, except for the part that they were mischievous miscreants that love to torment Starscream every single day, much to Dreadwing and Predaking's amusement

So far, both Skylynx and Darksteel are learning well, except for the part that they were mischievous miscreants that love to torment Starscream every single day, much to Dreadwing and Predaking's amusement. And when Starscream isn't around, the Predacon Twins would go out from the ship with Breakdown to drive to the theater. But in a safe distance and could see it clearly. They enjoy hanging out with Breakdown when they sneak out and watch a movie, especially the ones with big monsters that destroy buildings.

All in all, it seems like the two Predacons got used to their roles. However, they have no idea what lies ahead and hidden truth that was kept from them.

Pretty soon, Soundwave picked up an unknown signature of Cybertronian origin. It was hard to decrypt or identify, but it was releasing an enormous energy signature and the location was at a canyon. Thinking of a new weapon, Megatron sends some Vehicons to find it, but they never come back nor reported when they search for it. Suspicious of what's going on, Megatron decided to investigate with his soldiers and some Vehicons. So far, they couldn't find the source and they began to wonder if there was any. However, Megatron ordered them to keep searching until they found it. Soundwave showed them the location of the energy source again and searched for it. However, they weren't aware that it was a trap. They found the energy source in a cavern. They looked around before Starscream spotted something.

"Master, look! Over there." The seeker points at a cavern that has a metal ball object, lying on top of rock. "The energy is coming through there!"

Seeing this, Megatron goes over to the metal ball and picks it, observing the device with curiosity and suspicion, wondering what it does. Suddenly, the ball opens to reveal a glowing dark red cylinder, surprising everyone, before it releases a banshee-like scream and energy wave that weakens them all. Megatron drops the device as he falls on his knees and covers his audios, yelling in pain while clutching his head. The others soon fell into unconsciousness, but before Megatron could join them, the last thing he saw were shadowy figures with glowing red eyes, and then he passed out.