Revived

Read the Little Girl and the Xenomorphs first before reading this chapter.

~0~0~0~0~0~

*Isola Della Vita*

Val was sitting on the counter on Mercury-the big Cybertronian Ship-as she watched Foxtrot scanning Destiny. Destiny was one of Mortem's experiments. She was the deadliest of them all, because she has a rare DNA that has all animals in the world as well as mythical creatures, Kaiju, and alien species. She was unstable in Mortem's Island, since she had a Parasita (an alien mind controlling bug) in her brain, she was used as its puppet, killing the other experimental children as a sport. Soon, she was saved by Val and her friends-including Vida, Devlins, Lex (who is actually a knight) and Nina (a human that can turn to a dragon) and rescued other surviving experiments (Leonidas, Andrew, Cornelia, Stefano and Giovanna) from the island filled with dinosaur hybrids and red Xeno-Hybrids. Speaking of the island, it was transported to a pocket dimension by Zosia-a Techno-organic shaman. She transferred that island to that pocket dimension, so the creatures won't harm the people on Earth. It was also used as a Trial for the Yautjas. They made an alliance with them, though it was a secret alliance, the government doesn't know about them. Only Fury and the agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. has ties with them since they are friends with the D-Squad and their friends.

The experimented children stay at Isola Della Vita, where Foxtrot and Wu studied them, checking if they have any side-effects in their powers. Speaking of their powers, each of the experiments have their own unique skills. Leonidas is a hybrid of a human and Predalien (Yautja and Xenomorph hybrid). He can shapeshift into one and can turn part of his body into it, like his hands turning to claws and can summon his tail, so on. Andrew has eyes like a sniper, he never misses a shot, like he can predict when the target will be hit. He knows any types of guns or armed weapons since he's been trained to use all of them. And he's an amazing inventor and mechanic.

Cornelia is a human clone of a girl name Elia Gibson, the late daughter of the Dr. Wilber Gibson-who was killed by Mortem-and has psychic powers and carries a powerful entity called the Thunderbird Entity (She's basically like Jean Grey and the Thunderbird Force is like the Phoenix Force but with lightning), she communicates through telepathy since her vocals are not yet fully healed. She's somewhat a sister to Destiny considering that she shares part of Cornelia's psychic power.

And then Stefano and Giovanna, twin siblings who are the niece and nephew of Renaldo Mortem. As it turns out, they were kidnapped after their parents were killed in a plane crash. Mortem experimented on them and cloned thousands of them as soldiers as they carried the Super Soldier Serum 2.0. Mortem made the exact version of Dr. Abraham Erskine's super soldier serum. However, Stefano and Giovanna disliked their 'uncle' and made some attempts in assassinating him before they went into isolation like slumber. Their clones were named after other countries, states, places, plants, and some famous buildings which they didn't mind. It felt nice for them to have names.

Owen was at the island moments ago after being checked by Foxtrot since he has the power of all animals in the world. This ability can help him fly like an eagle, has super strength like a gorilla, can see in the dark like a cat, and he even talked to animals (Much to Assassin-Indominus Spino-annoyance). Anyways, after Foxtrot finished checking on Destiny, who was lying on the floor face down, the scientist went to Mercury's monitor and saved the data inside. Val notices that Skyhowl and Yunna were not in the room.

"Where's Skyhowl and Yunna?" Val asked Foxtrot curiously.

Foxtrot was typing through the keyboards but answered. "They are helping the Predacons organize Energon Cubes for the storage facility."

"Oh..." Val said as her only reply.

~0~0~0~0~

Ravage was at the new Energon Mine of Isola Della Vita. Pipes were attached onto the ceiling or walls, so they could be transferred to the processor machine to be turned into Energon Cubes and were placed in storage. He and his brothers-Rumble and Frenzy-were standing nearby while Ravage was helping some Predacons transfer the Energon Cubes to their new storage facility. Rumble and Frenzy, on the other hand, were staring at a pipe that was absorbing the energon crystals on the cart before it was pushed away by a Predacon. And what those two pranksters are thinking of something crazy.