Back to Cybertron

"And that's all you need to know about Cybertronian Biology." Foxtrot explains to Yunna.

Foxtrot was explaining Yunna about Cybertronian Biology, so that she can know more about Cybertronian since she was turned into one. They were at Zosia's garden, there were many strange yet exotic plants and flowers that they had never seen before. The kids were hanging out with Zosia's children with the Dinobots, Ravage and his siblings, Aquarius, and Skyhowl.

They were curious about them and wanted to learn and know about their new friends. They didn't mind, in fact, they were curious about the mutant kids. Rosefang and Fangripper were happy to meet new friends as they played with the younger members of Zosia's children. Saphira and Diamond Silk were talking with Zosia, they wanted to know if they could bring the Predacons to her island to meet her and her children, which Zosia agreed since her kids wanted to meet the others. It will help them learn more about them. Yunna got to know them as well, so that she could get used to her new kind and getting to know the mutant kids.

Yunna paid attention to Foxtrot's lectures; she needed to learn everything about what she is now. Foxtrot has to admit, for a human girl that became a Cybertronia, she's a very good student.

"Do you have any problems remembering those, Yunna?" Foxtrot turns towards Yunna.

Yunna shook her helm. "No, I understand perfectly." She said, "I should always check the vitals of an injured Cybertornian and scan the body that caused the injury. If the system is not functional,

Foxtrot nodded her helm. "Very good." She complimented. "Now, I will tell you the history of Cybertron later, right now, we should head back to the island."

"Island?" Yunna asked Foxtrot.

"Yes, our kids found an island that belongs to Valentina's ancestor, or in other words, her great grandmother." Foxtrot explains.

"I see..." Yunna whispers in understanding.

Then Sage came over to them and said. "Foxtrot, we're ready to leave."

Foxtrot nodded before turning to Yunna, who looked at her. "Get ready to leave." She said as she walked away with Yunna following her. They went to the beach where the others, Zosia, and her kids were there, they were saying their goodbyes.

"Thank you again for helping us, Zosia." Diamond Silk said to Zosia, who was in her Cybertronian form.

Zosia bowed gently. "You are most welcome." She said, "I hope you have a safe journey."

"We will." Diamond Silk said with a smile as she went to Mercury with the others. Yunna went over to Zosia and bowed at her.

"Arigatō." Yunna whispers out.

Zosia smiles at her before patting Yunna's helm gently. "You are welcome. Now, you should go to the others, you have a lot to learn for them."

Yunna stood and looked at her with a smile. "Hai." She agreed before going in Mercury while waving to Zosia and her kids, who waved back.

Yunna enters Mercury as he closes his doors before taking off. The kids were at the window as they waved at Zosia and her kids with happy grins on their faces. Zosia and her kids waved back at them with smiles on their faces as Mercury took off and headed back to the island.

As Mercury headed home, Yunna decided to explore the ship. She was amazed to see how big Mercury is. Yunna walked past a room before stopping when she saw the others there. There was a strange circular machine that was connected to the wall. She wonders what that's for. Yunna enters the room, curious about what's going on.

"What's going on?" Yunna asked.

She made her way towards the others as they looked at her and then to the machine. For some reason, there was something special about it. Diamond Silk was kind enough to answer Yunna's question.