Wolf Within II

Dark Twilight, the demonic clone demon was in her raven form. She was currently flying towards the helicarrier of S.H.I.E.L.D. 

After Angel made a deal with Spiderman that Dark has to work with S

After Angel made a deal with Spiderman that Dark has to work with S.H.I.E.L.D. and she ain't happy about this. She was called by Fury to meet up with Spider-Man at the helicarrier. It was a long flight, but she saw the floating base and flew towards it. She lands on top of the landing deck before turning into her demonic form. The wind whipped her hair a bit as she made her way to Spider-man, who was waiting for.

"Hey, Dark! Welcome to the helicarrier." Spider-Man greeted her almost nervously.

"Yeah, yeah. Get to the point, what does Fury want with me?" Dark asked him in annoyance.

"That...I have no idea. He just told me to show you around. He has somewhere to be, but he'll be back." Spider-Man said before going to the entrance.

Dark follows him as they enter the helicarrier. Dark saw many technologies and rooms that were labs or test rooms. She felt many eyes looking at her, probably wondering who or what she was. Dark Twilight mentally rolled her eyes, she knew these agents needed new 'heroes' on their side. Someone with far more deadlier skills. They made their way to a lab, where Dark saw a scientist. He's a Caucasian man, wearing a S.H.I.E.L.D. uniform with a lab coat. He has brown hair and blue eyes, and...one arm. Dark stared at the man with a raised brow, wondering who he was and what happened to his arm.

 Dark stared at the man with a raised brow, wondering who he was and what happened to his arm

"This is Curtis Connors, he's S.H.I.E.L.D.'s tech scientist, he works on many advanced technologies." Spider-Man introduces Dark to the scientist.

"Call me Dr. Connors." The said scientist outstretches his single hand.

Dark stared at his hand with a blank and bored face before looking at him. "I don't shake." She said before looking at his missing right arm. "And do I want to know what happened to your arm?"

Dr. Connors looked at his missing arm and then to Dark. "I... I've been in an accident."

"I can see that." Dark muttered before looking at Spider-Man. "So, who else are you gonna introduce to me?" She asked, a bit annoyed.