Taken Away

Song inspired
A Million Dreams from the Greatest Showman (P!nk version)

~0~0~0~0~0~

At Isola Della Vita, Foxtrot received a message from Dark that they and the D-Squad had just left their schools and were heading towards Sunny City. Foxtrot informs her that she sends some Predacons to watch over them with cloaking of course. She and the others have been searching for Insecticons and Vehicons. As they did, the first thing they were going to do is attack the Autobots. But with a quick explanation on what really happened, they made a temporary truce. Soon, they began preparing for the incoming war. Foxtrot was contacting some allies that they knew while the rest prepared the armory. Except for Starscream, he was buried alive by some Predacons, who disliked him a lot, much to the amusement of their allies that hate him as well.

"So..." Sunstreak began, helping to carry some metal rods to the storage room. "Yunna and Leo boy are engaged, right?" He questions Nightcore, who was helping some Predacons carry the target dummies to the arena.

"Yes." The Predacon responded. "Both their fathers agreed to this marriage to allow the clans to unite."

Sunstreak nodded his head, "Right, right, but is there a way to...you know, stop or..."

"You can't." Nightcore answered, much to the disappointment from the prankster along with his brother. "Nothing could break their engagement, unless the council members agreed that the wedding should not continue."

"Where are these councils now?!" Sunstreak and Sideswipe asked in a begging tone, coming to Nightcore's face.

The green Predacon made a blank look, regretting telling this information. But if he doesn't, they'll bug him for weeks. "The councils are from their clans. If both clan councils made the same agreement, they will be the ones to make the decision since they don't know or would agree with your disapproval because both of you are not clan members." He informs the Terror Twins, making them frown.

"Why can't the council remove their engagement?" Bumblebee asked, carrying a crate of ammunition to the storage.

Twoface, who was helping fix a canon, shook his head. "They can't unless you have godlike powers to break the golden thread that binds the two." He then added, "And NO you two aren't gonna use the Corvus twins to break the bonds, they may be related to Unicron, but they cannot break the bond. Even if they tried, they would never cause problems to the clans" The Predacon gave the Terror Twins a look, indicating his statement as he knows that they're going to ask the Descendants of Unicron.

They groaned in annoyance as Arcee came over to ask the next question. "So, you're saying that Yunna and Leonidas are going to get married, whether they like it or not?"

"Sadly, yes, they don't have a choice. Their sires believe that it is the only way for their clans to unite and end their rivalry." Diamond Silk was the one that answered as she entered the room after hearing their conversation. "I know it sounds unorthodox, but if they don't, then their clans will continue hating each other."

"But...don't they have someone that they, you know...like?" Smokescreen asked the scientist. "Don't they have a saying in this?"

"If they did have someone like that then it takes a lot of will power to protect them." Diamond Silk said, getting everyone's attention.

"What do you mean?" Dreadwing asked, helping his brother stacking some crates.

"If they have feelings for another, then the clans would have no choice but to erase the memories of those they love. That way, they won't be in the way of their marriage." Diamond Silk answered sadly as she recalled the scrolls that she read that Zosia gave to them.