Power Up

The kids and their friends are in the Great Wall of China. The predacons were amazed by this wall and how long it was. Foxtrot was interested in how this wall protected China from invaders. Some predacons, in their holoforms, explore the markets while the others explore the wall. It was a long walk yet it was fun. Rumble and Frenzy were tired of walking as they tried to catch up to them by crawling on the floor like they were in the desert.

"Why...is...this...wall...sooo...looonngg!?" Rumble whined while panting with his brother.

"It's called the Great Wall of China, it has to be long." Lycos said in annoyance.

Lycos was adjusting with his new life on Earth with his guardian, Diamond Silk, and with his new friends. He finds Rumble and Frenzy annoying because they pull a lot of pranks.

"We...can't...go...any...further!" Frenzy panted out.

"Just stand up, we're almost there." Lycos said.

Rumble and Frenzy plopped on their backs and raised their arms towards Lycos. The Insecticon Wolf Spider raised his holoform's brow in confusion. He didn't know what they were up to, but soon they both said something that Lycos finds annoying.

"Carry us!"

Lycos felt his brow twitch in annoyance, his face was scowled as he looked at the two brothers in annoyance.

"...No." He said before placing both his hands in his pockets and walked away.

As Lycos walks away, the twins slumped to the floor while groaning. Nightdeath walked up to them from behind and bent down, and grabbed their shirts, before picking them and followed the others while carrying the twins. They soon headed back to Mercury. They soon took off to their next destination, and that is San Francisco. The Predacons, in their beast/Cybertronian modes, readied themselves to go there while the kids gathered their stuff.

"Man, this is gonna be awesome!" Damien said with a grin.

"Yeah, I heard there's gonna be a Halloween theme music festival there." Quinn said.

"A can't wait!" Aggie agreed.

"What is a Halloween theme Music Festival?" Aquarius asked curiously.

Yunna answered to her friend. "It's a music event where people play instruments and sell songs. And Halloween is a holiday of night where people put on scary customs."

"It sounds like fun." Aquarius said with a smile.

"It is." Quinn said with a grin. "Too bad this is our last destination."

"Aye, we have to go back to school soon." Aggie added.

"Awe man." Damien whines. "We only went to a few places."

"Yeah! And we haven't gone to Jamaica yet!" Rocco whined.

Nightcore walks passed them while answering to Rocco. "Because there was a storm in Jamaica."

"That still doesn't count!" Rocco whines.

Sage walks up to them with a datapad in hand. "We're gonna stop at Nevada first. There's an energon signature close by and we need to check it first before heading to San Francisco."

"Okay." Quinn said with the others agreeing.

As Sage left, Diamond Silk came in with news. "Hey, I have a surprise for you kids." She said as she stepped aside to reveal Mike, Jay, Irelia, Alex, and Sofia. The kids became excited as they went over to the teenagers who hugged and ruffled their hairs.

"You guys came!" Quinn said with a grin.

"Yeah, Owen is taking our shift in the Raptor Pen while Barry is at the Hybrid Paddock." Mike said.