Chapter 7

Chapter 7

    In the end, the Jiang family transitioned to the dinner party with cutting the birthday cake as the highlight.

    Of course, no matter what kind of banquets a rich family has, it's not for eating. Ye Shuyan's side will soon have someone come to say hello, and those who can talk to him are naturally very important. Tang Nuan is standing beside him with a decent smile, accepting it. The crowd looked at it secretly.

    After a while, Tang Nuan saw Jiang's father and Jiang Zhan bring Jiang Miao over, and in the middle of the journey, Jiang's mother even brought Lin Yue'e, who had been wanting to come over, and Tang Sheng'an and Tang Shuang followed suit.

    The Tang family is far away from the Jiang family in the circle. How could Jiang mother be so kind to her daughter's rival family?

    Apparently, he came to find a place for his daughter. Although Tang Nuan was arrogant, he was actually very good at analyzing the pros and cons. If he were to meet them at this moment, he would definitely suffer a loss, so he decided to leave.

    She gently tugged at Ye Shuyan's sleeve, her original intention was to say hello, but Ye Shuyan actually leaned over slightly, "What's wrong?"

    Tang Nuan paused and whispered in his ear, "I Go to Ji Yun."

    Ye Shuyan looked down at her feet, Tang Nuan smiled, "It's okay, Ji Yun and I will find a place to sit for a while, just call me when you want to leave."

    Ye Shu Yan nodded, "Be careful."

    Then when the Jiang family and the Tang family walked in front of them, Tang Nuan nodded in greeting, then turned and left neatly.

    Tang Sheng'an and the others were all staring at Ye Shuyan eagerly, but the Jiang family's face was not very good, but Tang Nuan couldn't control that much, and the hero did not suffer immediate losses.

    When Ji Yun received Tang Nuan, she couldn't stop laughing, "You run away after your provocation, and don't give people a chance to fight back. The killing intent in Jiang Zhan's eyes can't be concealed."

    She herself likes to watch the fun . , I have always been paying attention to this side, but today it is estimated that many people are paying attention to them. Now that Tang Nuan is here, everyone comes over to laugh in twos and threes.

    "It's not a provocation." Tang Nuan emphasized, "It's a strategic retreat."

    "It's good to retreat," Li Qiuqiu, who was drinking champagne beside him, said leisurely, "If you surrender without a fight, the opponent will be mad."

    "Li Daoxia, please let me go." Tang Nuan still wanted to struggle. , "You all misunderstood. You also saw how much Jiang Miao is favored today. Isn't I asking for trouble by provoking her? Am I that stupid?"

    Many people nodded in agreement.

    Tang Nuan: ...

    Li Qiuqiu thoughtfully offered to make up for her, "Actually, it can't be called stupid, to be precise, it should be arrogant."

    "I didn't feel comforted, thank you." Tang Nuansheng sighed helplessly, sure enough Hu friends and dog friends are unreliable.

    Not only was she unreliable, she couldn't stand the loneliness, and Ji Yun asked slyly, "You don't know, when you came in holding Young Master Ye's arm just now, everyone's jaws dropped. I didn't expect Young Master Ye to still have When he's so considerate, oh, Jiang Miao's gift was specially given to you, did he hear something, and he's just to reassure you?"