Chapter 82

Chapter 82

    As Ji Yun said, the success of the first issue of "Both Ways" gave Jiang Miao confidence, so after the live broadcast of her response to Tang Nuan, her latest issue was filmed at the Southern Film and Television Base. form over, take care of her diet.

    This can not only show their love, but also reflect Jiang Miao's career ability, and of course, can run on Tang Nuan's projects in an open and fair manner.

    After all, what she said in the live broadcast was exactly the same as Tang Nuan and the others. Jiang Miao promoted it on the show first, and Tang Nuan would not be able to use it when promoting it later.

    Of course Tang Nuan couldn't allow such a thing to happen, so as soon as she arrived at the film and television base, she walked around the film and television city with a high profile.

    Never underestimate the mentality of netizens in entertainment gossip, especially under Jiang Miao's hard-working marketing, the story of her and Ye Shuchen is fresh.

    But in the first episode of "Double Run", she apologized so sincerely to Tang Nuan, and also hinted that the two had released their previous suspicions. If Tang Nuan was not there, netizens would forgive her, but Tang Nuan is here. , netizens will want to see her actual actions more.

    In a place like Studio City, there are a lot of Zhan sisters, fans and paparazzi. The Zhan sisters and fans may be fine, but the paparazzi are definitely not too big of a problem.

    Tang Nuan swayed around at noon, and the news that she and Jiang Miao were in the Southern Film and Television City in the afternoon spread all over the Internet.

    There is speculation on the Internet whether it is Tang Nuan's new episode of the show, after all, it will be very conflicting and interesting.

    Jiang Miao's scarf was even more lively.

    A few months ago, she dropped a lot of fans, and now the new ones are passers-by fans and "Chen Miao" CP fans - they are still very new, their mentality is mainly based on sugar and lively watching, and they are not loyal to Jiang Miao interest means.

    So they asked about Tang Nuan again, and Ye Shuyan and Tang Nuan's CP fans thanked her in advance, saying that she saw their wish and wanted to satisfy them.

    Jiang Miao was also sensitive at this time, and she couldn't do it if she wanted to pretend she didn't care. The director of the program team also analyzed the situation with her.

    In short, the opening of "Two Ways" is better than similar variety shows to a large extent because of the topic of entanglement between her and Ye Shuyan, and now she and Ye Shuchen can stand out among several other couples or couples, although It's because the interaction is sweet, but her sincere apology and confession are the premise.

    Without this premise, no matter how sweet they are, they will make people fall.

    So the current situation is that if she can have a good interaction with Tang Nuan, it will bring better results to the show, otherwise, she may face a lot of controversy in the future.

    When Jiang Miao returned to the hotel, she was so angry that she smashed things on the ground, "Tang Nuan!! Why is she so haunted?!"

    "She did it on purpose." Jiang Miao became more and more angry, "She must have heard of it. I invested in "Xuanji Ling" to make trouble on purpose!"

    Ye Shuchen grabbed her hand and hugged her to comfort her, "You calm down first, this matter may not be difficult to solve."

    Jiang Miao looked at him, "You What can I do?"