Chapter 90

Chapter 90

    After playing for two laps, everyone quit. Ye Shuyan's quasi-brother-in-law said it was right, there are all masters over there, and with a few people together, Ye Shuyan almost won all of them.

    It was rare to see these elites gathered together for entertainment, and they were still yelping lively. Others who heard the movement ran over curiously, and they were shocked when they saw Ye Shuyan playing mahjong.

    However, due to his cheating, he was eventually kicked out of the table, and Ye Shuyan transferred the winning money directly to Tang Nuan.

    Tang Nuan thought he was done playing, so he stopped typing, and said directly, "Why are you transferring money to me?"

    Ye Shuyan chuckled, "You just won, hand it in." There

    were boos all around, they thought he would say "If you win, I'll give you flowers", but it turned out to be handing in.

    Xie Feiming said with a smile, "I originally wanted to bring my wife with me next time. Let's take a look at it. If you are like this, I'm afraid she will go back and despise me."

    Everyone laughed, but it was also clear that Ye Shuyan was even more concerned about Tang Nuan . The attitude of the Tang family, maybe next time I can really bring my girlfriend or wife here.

    Madam diplomacy may be more effective in the future.

    Here, after Ye Shu's banquet, Tang Nuan's dumplings were almost finished, and Shen Jinhua urged them to take a shower and change into new clothes, so that they could go out to play after the New Year's Eve dinner in the evening.

    Tang Nuan put on beautiful makeup, and Ye Shuyan said to pick her up at nine o'clock to go out to play.

    After putting on makeup, she was called over by Tang Yue, and she also wanted to go out, but she couldn't do makeup with the plaster hanging on her right hand.

    Tang Nuan smiled while putting makeup on her, "You two are also disabled, one has a broken leg, the other has an arm hanging, and you have to be strong on a date."

    Tang Yue smiled, "It's a different kind of romance."

    Tang Nuan Laughing, people who love each other together, how can it be beautiful?

    Tang Yue's makeup artist, who had finished part-time job, passed by Tang Fei's room and saw him looking left and right in the mirror, his hair was being cleaned up almost one by one.

    Tsk, why does this guy look like he's in a situation?

    During the New Year's Eve dinner, Shen Jinhua said, "Did you overturn the perfume bottle, Dafei? You're choking to death."

    Tang Ben said thiefly, "Mom, my second brother should be the target, I heard him say On the phone," he said, clearing his throat, imitating Tang Fei's appearance, and said in a very gentle tone, "Okay, I'll pick you up at night."

    After speaking, he made a vomiting expression, "I must deceive other girls. Child."

    Tang Feika flicked his neck against his forehead, "Why do you gossip like a man?"

    Tang Ben struggled a few times, but Tang Jinxin laughed, "Is there really a target?"

    Tang Fei looked at Tang Nuan With a glance, he said a little embarrassedly, "Well, but I'm not sure yet. I'll tell you when I've decided."

    Tang Nuan thought that Tang Fei looked at her because she discovered something wrong with him first, smiled and said nothing.

    Tang Ben asked curiously, "So who is it? Do we know each other?"