Chapter 46

Chapter 46

    Because the appointment was made in advance and the materials were well prepared, Tang Nuan and Tang Xing's accounts were changed before noon.

    In fact, as an adult, Tang Nuan is able to have an independent household registration, but when Tang Jinxin took out the household registration book and saw that it was full of people, Tang Nuan inexplicably chose to move the household registration to the household registration book of Tang Jinxin's family. .

    Anyway, the children on the household registration book of the head of the household can move out and become independent at any time, but there is no way to move back if they are independent. Tang Nuan felt that he could try it.

    "Tang Nuan, the third daughter of the head of household Tang Jinxin, right?" The staff of the household registration department handed out a thin sheet of paper.

    Tang Nuan took it over and gave it to Tang Jinxin, watching Tang Jinxin solemnly insert it in the household registration book belonging to the family, at that moment,

    Tang Nuan's heart seemed to follow the thin page. The sense of belonging seems to have more courage and strength in the body, because from now on, there are parents to take care of, and brothers and sisters to accompany on the road...

    But Tang Xing next to her has a different choice, she wants an independent household registration.

    Tang Shengan obviously didn't want to agree. Tang Nuan knew him too well. With the household registration in hand, they could still decide the marriage. Even if their family had a bad reputation in the circle now, Tang Xing, a young girl, could always have her use. Just like it was with her.

    Fortunately, Tang Xing also has her trump card, "Let me have an independent account, I will intercede with the Jiang family to let them let Tang Yi go, I have followed Sister Miao for so many years, this point can still be said, otherwise, the entire Tang family will be lost. Don't think about it."

    Tang Shengan compromised.

    Seeing that Tang Xing had an independent account over there, Tang Jinxin's family was relieved.

    "Okay! Go home, today is a big day for our family, it's so lively and lively!" Tang Jinxin touched his head and said happily, "I'll see Dad show you a good hand today."

    Tang Fei and Tang Ben cheered first, Ji Yun and Li Qiuqiu, who were waiting on the side, also stepped forward and took Tang Nuan's arm to greet Tang Jinxin and Shen Jinhua.

    The couple were very happy that Tang Nuan was able to bring her friends to see them, which proved that she was willing to slowly integrate into the family.

    Because we had agreed to celebrate at home before, the car drove to the Tang family.

    The Tang family lived in a courtyard on the edge of the Third Ring Road.

    It was also the first time for Tang Nuan to come here. After listening to Tang Jinxin and Shen Jinhua excitedly introducing her to her, she also complained that it was too restrained here, the carvings were not obvious there, and the entwined dragons on the pillars should look better, etc...

    Tang Nuan listens to shame, and thinks, fortunately they didn't act according to their wishes, otherwise it would really be a disaster.

    Tang Yue seemed to know what she was thinking, and smiled softly, "Don't worry, they are very persuasive, especially for professionals."

    Tang Nuan has also noticed this, probably because he has not read books, these two Kouzi respects literate people, even his own children, like Tang Ben, sometimes tell them something, they will listen carefully.