Chapter 12

Chapter 12

    I don't know if there is a special effect within three meters that the closer you get closer, the deeper your heart sounds...

    Tang Nuan walked over resentfully, and when she met Ye Shuyan's glazed eyes, she seemed to see a flash of light. Get color.

    Is Ye Shuyan proud? What is he proud of?

    Tang Nuan was shocked, but seeing that he had entered the range of three meters, Tang Nuan did not dare to think wildly, and could only stare at the breakfast on the table.

    [Wow, Brother Shuyan is so considerate, where can I find such a good man? 】

    Ye Shuyan had a headache, he felt that he had to listen to this kind of hypocritical politeness all the time, for fear of indigestion.

    Fortunately, Tang Nuan couldn't take it himself, so he quickly turned his attention to the food.

    [Hmm~~ This porridge is so delicious, as expected of the chef of Brother Shuyan, this sweet and mellow taste...]

    [Xiaolongbao is also delicious! How is this done? The skin is thin and the stuffing is big, the taste of the three fresh foods is really the best, fresh and sweet but not greasy, this taste is wonderful...]

    ​​These voices are obviously more sincere, Ye Shuyan's eyes can't help falling on the dinner plate of the woman next to him, he can vaguely Feel the bliss that comes with those delicious treats.

    In fact, he doesn't pay much attention to food. For him, food is just a job to fill his stomach and maintain his body functions. For efficiency, his breakfast is mostly milk toast.

    Tang Nuan seemed to notice Dao Ye Shuyan's gaze, looked up at him, and immediately pushed the xiaolongbao towards him enthusiastically, "Brother Shuyan, try this, it's delicious!"

    [He shouldn't I know how to eat, there are only three left...]

    Because the food was too comfortable, Tang Nuan relaxed his vigilance for a while, of course, mainly because he thought this idea was harmless, Ye Shuyan himself is a person who has a very sense of boundaries with others, definitely not She can eat, so she is also polite.

    Unexpectedly, Ye Shuyan paused for a while, then stretched out his hand and clipped all three Xiao Long Bao onto his plate.

    Tang Nuan: ! ! !

    Ye Shuyan raised her head to look at her, "What?"

    She dared not to speak in anger, or even to think about anything, until she left three meters away after eating, and then thought angrily: [This bad guy! Selfish ghost! Leave me none! 】

    Cursed very loudly.

    Zhu Bo brought the ironed clothes over, and saw Ye Shuyan's eyes flashing with a smile, he couldn't help being surprised, and when he looked at Tang Nuan again, he felt a little more solemn, just having a meal together, Mr. Ye The mood is so good.

    After breakfast, Brother Zhu helped Ye Shuyan and Tang Nuan to discharge from the hospital together. Ye Shuyan went directly to the company, while Tang Nuan was accompanied by Zhu Bo to the Tang family's old house.

    When she entered the door, she ran into Lin Yue'e who was about to go out. She was surprised when she saw Tang Nuan, "Why are you discharged from the hospital? I plan to see you."

    Tang Nuan looked at her solemn dress, this was not to see a patient But he didn't dismantle it, "No need to trouble, I'm so old, and I have Brother Shuyan."