Chapter 42

Chapter 42

    Tang Nuan was very fortunate that she glanced at the scriptures in order to prepare the birthday gift for Mrs. Ye, not to mention, this is indeed very meditative.

    The beating heart also settled down, the strong presence of someone behind her disappeared, and she was the calm Tang Nuan with no emotion.

    After all the jewelry was put on, Tang Nuan looked at the beauty in the mirror and felt very satisfied. This hairstyle, this black pearl hairpin, and a fishtail skirt were really suitable.

    She didn't expect Ye Shuyan to be quite picky, but she couldn't help but discount when she looked up at the expressionless man in the mirror with her happy mood. This set of jewelry is so expensive!

    Ye Shuyan looked at her with the corners of her mouth drooping down: ...

    Because she was too close, she probably didn't dare to think wildly, but Ye Shuyan knew that she must be thinking about breaking off the marriage and paying back the money.

    I don't know why, but there was a burst of anger in my chest, so when Tang Nuan turned around, he not only did not retreat, but instead took a small step closer, Tang Nuan was so frightened that he leaned back, and Ye Shuyan directly reached out to catch it. Holding her slender waist, her thumb rubbed unconsciously, and the word "Yingying one grip" suddenly popped into her mind.

    The throat was itchy again, Ye Shuyan looked down at Tang Nuan's cheeks that were gradually dyed crimson, raised her other hand, and combed her five fingers through her waterfall-like hair, from behind her ears to her waist. In the meantime, she just straightened her hair like this.

    The slight itching between his fingers directly reached the bottom of his heart, Ye Shuyan's eyes fell unconsciously on the red lips that were slightly parted due to shock, and he could vaguely see the tip of his tongue that had been making trouble in his mouth...

    a dangerous aura As it spread, Tang Nuan watched the man approaching inch by inch and was so frightened that he forgot to breathe...

    The phone rang abruptly, Tang Nuan was startled, and reflexively pressed against the man's chest, "Brother Shuyan."

    Ye Shuyan also replied Come to his senses, let go of her, and take a step back.

    Tang Nuan coughed lightly, picked up the phone, and Tang Yue's gentle voice came, "Nuan Nuan, we are here in the East District, do you want to come over?"

    Tang Nuan was stunned for a moment, "Are you really here?"

    Ye Shuyan looked over.

    Tang Nuan met his gaze, and immediately turned away as if burned, and said to the phone, "Okay, I'll go look for you right away."

    After hanging up the phone, she said to Ye Shuyan, "The Tang family is here, I'll go over and take a look."

    Ye Shuyan said, "Do you need me to accompany you?"

    Tang Nuan waved his hand quickly, "I'll go by myself."

    Ye Shuyan nodded and said lightly, "I'll go to the lounge on the second floor. , call me if you have anything."

    His attitude was the same as usual, and Tang Nuan's beating heart gradually calmed down, thinking that she just thought she was his fiancee, which was a matter of course.

    Tang Nuan took a deep breath, calmed down, said goodbye to him naturally, and left the VIP room with a handbag.

    When the door closed, the expressionless Ye Shuyan suddenly turned around and leaned on the dressing table and let out a long breath. After a long while, he reached out his hands to cover his eyes in annoyance. What happened to him just now...