Chapter 54

Chapter 54

    As soon as Ye Shuyan arrived on the nineteenth floor, he heard the other party's cheerful voice, "Ah, how can there be such a handsome man in the world? ! 】

    【What is the heartbeat, I can do it too! ! 】

    Ye Shuyan: ? ? ? (▼へ▼メ)

    He gritted his teeth, stepped forward and rang the doorbell, but no one came to open the door for a long time - this guy actually pretended not to be there.

    Ye Shuyan laughed angrily, and was about to press the password to open the door when he heard someone snort: [I want to see if he will open the door directly with the password! 】

    【Anyway, I have changed the password, he will never be able to get in. 】

    Ye Shuyan made a move, squinted his eyes, stopped knocking on the door, turned and waited against the wall beside him.

    Sure enough, within two minutes, there was movement at the door, and Ye Shuyan saw her quietly opening a slit and sticking out her head to look left and right, like a little hamster.

    The moment their eyes met, Tang Nuan retracted his neck and was about to close the door, but Ye Shuyan quickly stepped forward to block it and said with a smile, "Come out to see me, are you worried?"

    Tang Nuan also blocked the door, He was not allowed to enter, "Don't be too affectionate here, who cares about you, I'm here to see if my takeaway has arrived."

    However, her strength was no match for Ye Shuyan, and he pushed the door open almost easily. He forced her in, and said to himself, "Well, I know you heard me ring the doorbell, but you came a little late."

    Tang Nuan felt guilty for what he said, and couldn't help but stare at him, "You Why is this person so rogue?"

    Ye Shuyan smiled lightly, "Did you learn from you? You also know how serious I used to be."

    Tang Henan was puzzled, was it her fault for daring?

    Ye Shuyan reached out and rubbed her head with a doting smile, "Okay, don't make trouble, I brought you something to eat."

    He put his head in and glanced in. The TV was on. It turned out that he was just saying that the character was handsome. Ye Shuyan's eyes fell on the paused screen and looked at it with a critical eye. The body, uh, the muscles are too exaggerated, generally speaking.

    After confirming that the actor was not very good, he walked to the kitchen with confidence, looking at the distance, he suddenly asked calmly, "Is the door lock really changed? How much?"

    Tang Nuan snorted naturally . It was possible to answer, but Ye Shuyan caught the set of numbers that quickly crossed over, and it turned out to be the date of the day before yesterday.

    So the day he confessed was special to her? Ye Shuyan raised the corners of his mouth happily, and put the snacks and beer he bought into a tray and brought them out.

    Tang Nuan was already sitting on the sofa and continued to watch TV, as if he was completely ignoring him.

    Ye Shuyan naturally sat down next to her, Tang Nuan snorted coldly, and moved, Ye Shuyan laughed, picked up a chicken claw and handed it to her, she seemed to especially like to eat this.

    "Did you open my refrigerator?" Tang Nuan was dissatisfied, but took it with his hand honestly.

    Tang Jinxin's chicken feet with pickled peppers is absolutely amazing, because she knows she likes it, and she will soak it every three or five times. kill.