Chapter 43

Chapter 43

    I don't know why, Ye Shuyan's heart didn't waver when he heard Tang Nuan's thoughts, and now he is immune to her thinking about breaking off the marriage all the time.

    Oh, she has the ability to say it.

    It's a pity that she didn't dare. Thinking of this, Ye Shuyan still felt some love for Tang Nuan in her heart - her goal was destined to fail.

    Seeing that Tang Jinxin's family did not suffer, Ye Shuyan's footsteps became calm again.

    He felt that Tang Jinxin's straightforward expression was quite useful for Tang Sheng'an's dog-skin plaster, which wanted to insert a needle.

    Therefore, apart from Tang Nuan, no one has noticed Ye Shuyan. After all, the lively scene of a few people breaking into a ball is more attractive than any handsome guy or the richest man.

    All three of Tang Sheng'an's family were about to collapse. They came to the West District with a sense of superiority, especially facing the Tang Jinxin family. In their imagination, the Tang Jinxin family must not be respectful to them, and are they even more grateful for their proposal?

    What's going on now? !

    The three of them were pressed together, and they were all anxious to get up on their own, but they didn't have any rules. In the end, the waiter who was shuttled from various places stepped forward to help them up.

    Lin Yue'e's wealthy wife's elegance could no longer hold back, and she screamed in collapse, "Security! Security! Shoot them out!"

    Assistant Wen, who had seen enough excitement, quickly emerged from the crowd, "Mr. Tang, Mrs. Tang ." He greeted Tang Sheng'an and walked over.

    When passing by Tang Yue, her footsteps paused slightly, and she saw the other person's skillfully stretched out feet, and the golden shining high heels seemed to sway inadvertently.

    Assistant Wen smiled slightly at her before continuing to walk towards Tang Shengan. If you look closely, that step is quite high.

    Tang Yue looked at his back, and her expression became more and more gentle.

    Tang Nuan seemed to see the sword, light and sword. She thought that Tang Yue had probably misunderstood, and whispered, "Assistant Wen is here to help us."

    Tang Yue raised her eyebrows and looked at the young man's back, only to see that he was going there to stop the security guards coming, "It's okay, it's just an accident."

    Tang Shengan tidied up his clothes and said in a rage, "Assistant Wen, what are you doing? What do you mean?"

    Assistant Wen sighed and said, "Mr. Tang, I remember you in the East District, why are you here? It's not good for you to make things worse."

    Tang Shuang said coldly, "Who is it? The benefits?" She pointed at Tang Jinxin and the others, "Being in-law with this kind of family, are you sure that you can throw this person away?"

    Assistant Wen looked at her and said lightly, "Then Miss Tang Shuang wants to take Ye Will the future parents-in-law drive out?"

    Tang Shuang choked.

    Lin Yue'e couldn't help but said, "Are you sure that Ye always wants such a parent-in-law? It's not that you make an assertion?"

    Tang Shuang also reacted. She also felt that it could not be Ye Shuyan's intention, but it was very likely that it was Tang Shuang. Nuan wanted to elevate the identity of Tang Jinxin's family with Ye Shuyan's back, otherwise how could they appear here and keep the family neat and tidy.