Chapter 47

Chapter 47

    Ye Shuyan took a deep breath and got out of the car to go back. He felt that he needed to calm down.

    However, someone didn't give him time to calm down. Tang Nuan thought of something after following him out of the car. After reversing the car, he opened the trunk and took out a bunch of gifts, "Brother Shuyan, please mention it for me."

    Ye Shuyan could only Destined to help her up.

    When the elevator reached the nineteenth floor, Ye Shuyan just put down the gift bag and went upstairs.

    Tang Nuan looked back at him suspiciously, "Aren't you going to come in and sit down?"

    Ye Shuyan said lightly, "I still have work to do, you have a good rest."

    Tang Nuan nodded, with a kind expression on her face, "Well , work is important, you are busy."

    [Liar! How can you be home before 6 o'clock when you are busy with work? 】

    Ye Shuyan: ...

    He rubbed his forehead, look, one of the fatal flaws of emotional: IQ really will drop.

    【What happened to him recently? He was clearly hiding from me, where did I provoke him? 】

    【Humph, he ignores me, I also ignore him, and never again! Get married if you can! 】

    Ye Shuyan looked at Tang Nuan's smiling face, but he couldn't see how angry he was in his heart. He forced himself to go back to the elevator and go upstairs. No matter what, calm down and talk about it...

    [Hey, this is from the big sister, ah , This perfume, it tastes really good...]

    [This is from the second brother, it's really him, and it's beautiful...]

    ​​[Wow, Tang Ben can do it! ]

    [This is Ji Yun and Li Qiuqiu...]

    [Ye Shuyan is the only scumbag who doesn't have one! 】

    Ye Shuyan stared at the jewelry box in front of him, raised his hand and covered his eyes, he obviously brought it with him, thinking that it would be best to meet her in the elevator, and give it to her naturally, the gifts and thoughts have arrived, and there is no need to do so. Too much contact...

    As a result, he really encountered the most optimal situation, and he completely forgot about it.

    When did he make such a low-level mistake?

    Forget it, Ye Shuyan let go, and it would be the same to send it another day. He couldn't go down today, and he needed time to calm down.

    【Do you despise my parents? If you say that you are busy with work, you are obviously not busy at all, maybe you just dislike our shabby family, hum! You despise them, and I despise you too! Wait, I have to break off the marriage with you! 】

    【Why didn't Assistant Wen remind him this time? Thanks to me, I also specially posted a circle of friends, and the assistant's work ability is poor! ]

    ...

    Ye Shuyan closed his eyes, he felt that this girl was specifically against him, but today's mental activities are extremely rich, he opened the file and tried to block the information in his mind, today he has accumulated a lot of work, work You can calm him down...

    [No no no, I can't think about him anymore, Ye Shuyan is not a good person, we won't marry him anyway, mind, mind must be obedient, don't think about it. ]