Chapter 29

Chapter 29

    Tang Nuan knew that Ye Shuyan took the shot, and assistant Wen asked Ji Yun through her.

    When she first received the call, she was a little surprised. In fact, Ye Shuyan could cooperate with her to take pictures, and it was enough to pretend to be intimate and even express her position during the live broadcast.

    She can handle the rest by herself, but since the other party brought it up, Tang Nuan didn't refuse. Maybe he felt guilty because of him?

    In short, this saved them a lot of trouble, but Tang Nuan was also a little guilty.

    Ji Yun is also false, "Are you sure that Mr. Ye doesn't watch entertainment gossip? You said that if he sees you hurting his reputation on the live broadcast, will he make us lose money?"

    Tang Nuan didn't know it was comfort . Ji Yun still comforted herself, "Certainly not, he went to the company as soon as he came back from a business trip today, and he was very busy. How could he have time to see all this mess, it is estimated that Assistant Wen reported to him what happened when he was away, and he felt that the authority was being taken by him. Provocation, so help us."

    "That's right," Ji Yun was persuaded and heaved a sigh of relief, "Anyway, if he is discovered, he should look for you first."

    Tang Nuan: ... but

    it's really difficult. good sister.

    Ji Yun obviously knew that she was not authentic, so she quickly talked about the business, "Tsk tsk, Jiang Miao has been scolded badly this time, she must urgently need that live broadcast if she wants to turn over, Qiu Qiu has already gone to beat the drums for PD, and now she Young Master Ye nodded, how are your preparations, has the beauty plan succeeded?"

    Tang Nuan thought of Ye Shuyan's attitude, choked up in his heart, and said unconvinced, "Who said it was a beauty plan? Is it strength?"

    Ji Yun said, "Being beautiful is also a kind of strength." She said and sent a few photos, some of them from the marketing account, and the photographer she sent to take them herself.

    "How could you think of wearing it so flamboyantly?" Ji Yun laughed, "I was startled when I first saw the photo, wondering if you are looking for help or provocation, now it seems that it is you Knowing Young Master Ye, it turns out that he is so serious on the surface, yet so boring in private?"

    Tang Nuan: ...

    Can Tang Nuan say that she was deliberately testing his bottom line? In the end, I didn't expect that he didn't say anything, no, he said it was a surprise...

    Tang Nuan snorted angrily, and clicked on the photo that Ji Yun sent, but she was amazed and almost didn't recognize it at first sight.

    Ji Yun said with a smile, "But don't say, this iceberg and goblin are much more dignified than your fake model before."

    Tang Nuan then came back to her senses, and when she saw the bouquet in her hand, she couldn't help laughing. Said, "Your photographer is also very good at shooting, I can shoot such an idol drama with a bouquet of flowers."

    Ji Yun suddenly laughed, and then sent another photo, "This extra It can be used to relieve your anger when you are unhappy."

    Tang Nuan opened the photo and couldn't help laughing, the pose in the photo was similar to the previous one, except that the flower in her hand just happened to be photographed on Ye Shuyan's face, and the man only showed Half face, brow wrinkled, expression a little dark.