Chapter 72

Chapter 72

    Tang Nuan saw Ye Shuyan's darkened face before she realized, "Eldest sister and Assistant Wen? The two of them?" Is there a situation?

    And responsible? Responsible for what? She remembered that the two of them couldn't get along, wouldn't it be her eldest sister who beat up the assistant?

    Ye Shuyan: ...

    In a sense, she seems to know Tang Yue quite well, and she has indeed fought.

    "Is he responsible for my sister? Isn't my sister responsible for him?" Tang Nuan asked Shen Jinhua.

    As far as she knows, Tang Yue is a black belt in taekwondo and has reached the fourth dan in judo. It's not that she likes fighting, but she advocates solving problems with the law, but she always takes cases that others dare not do, and it is inevitable that some people will not teach martial arts. Germany, so Tang Yue never slackens in this regard.

    As for Assistant Wen...

    Tang Nuan looked at Ye Shuyan.

    Ye Shuyan said implicitly, "Assistant Wen has loved learning since childhood, even though his sports performance is average."

    When asked by Tang Nuan, Shen Jinhua was also a little unsure, "Your sister really hasn't told us that she has a partner. " But I heard your sister was there when Assistant Wen called. They should be on the     twelfth

    floor. Why don't you go down and see what's going on?"

It was finished in time, but perhaps because Tang Nuan had already recognized them, the Tang family did not rush to move in as in the book, but looked forward to the future and planned to move again next week.

    However, because this place is closer to Tangyue's office, Tangyue will come here temporarily after get off work late, anyway, there are basic daily things.

    Hearing Shen Jinhua's words, Tang Nuan agreed immediately. The affair between her eldest sister and Assistant Wen was so curious.

    After hanging up, she opened Tang Yue's dialog box and wanted to send a message to Tang Yue to say hello, but was stopped by Ye Shuyan, "If you ask them in advance, they will definitely hide it, so it's better to go directly, maybe you can see the truth. "

    Tang Nuan squinted at him, "Why do I think you're not at ease?" She said clearly, "Tell the truth, are you worried that Assistant Wen will be your eldest brother-in-law?"

    Ye Shuyan naturally refused to admit it . , "It's just that I think they're rather strange, obviously they have a bad relationship, but now they're both on the twelfth floor, aren't you curious?"

    Naturally, Tang Nuan put down her phone and took the access control on the twelfth floor. Greet Ye Shuyan and go downstairs together.

    Ye Shuyan burst into laughter, and went up to hold her hand, but Tang Nuan teased him not to. He simply wrapped the person tightly in his arms, and Tang Nuan began to struggle again, and the two of them fought and went to the 12th floor. .

    As soon as the elevator opened, he heard a vague quarrel. Tang Nuan got off the elevator and saw that the security door at home was not closed tightly, showing how eager the owner was to enter.

    Tang Yue's voice came from the inside, and the tone was extremely frustrating, "...Are you saying you can't say anything wrong? What are you doing with my mother about our affairs?"

    "Wrong!" A man said angrily, "This is It just proves my ability to solve things efficiently, you have been unreasonable, so I can only ask a reasonable Ms. Shen to take care of it."