Chapter 99

Chapter 99 Fanwai Jiu

After the tossing was over, it was more than two o'clock in the afternoon. After a simple lunch, the two went back to the bedroom to embrace each other and fell asleep. Tang Nuan almost fell asleep.

    When it was almost seven o'clock, Ji Yun called, "Where have you been?"

    Tang Nuan sat in front of the dressing table, glared at Ye Shuyan and said, "It's the eyebrows."

    Ji Yun was stunned for a moment, then laughed, "Okay, then take your time, don't worry."

    Ye Shuyan sneered, and helped her go to the cloakroom to get her clothes out, "What time will you be back in the evening? I'll pick you up."

    Tang Nuan snorted, "Not sure, when the time comes. Call you."

    Ye Shuyan took her out of the house thoughtfully.

    After going out, Tang Nuan went straight to the Zuiyan Club according to the address given by Ji Yun.

    This is also a club with good privacy, with various leisure facilities such as billiards, chess and cards, KTV, etc., and stars often come and go.

    Ji Yun directly asked for a big box. When Tang Nuan arrived, she found that not only Li Qiuqiu and Ji Yun, but Tang Xing and Tang Yue were also there.

    Seeing her surprised look, Ji Yun hugged Tang Xing and said, "My good partner is also single. I heard that I was holding a single party, so I came over to join in the fun."

    Tang Xing raised a glass to Tang Nuan with a smile, and then raised his head Head down the wine.

    Well, this one is in a similar situation to Ji Yun, who has been emotionally frustrated recently.

    Xie Feizhe's pursuit of Tang Xing would always harass Ye Shuyan to let him come up with ideas, so Tang Nuan was quite aware of their affairs.

    The man Xie Feizhe looked at, but he was actually quite simple in nature. Recently, Tang Xing's pursuit of him has been shaken a little bit, but the goddess who has been secretly in love with him for eight years returns. No one else will have confidence.

    Tang Nuan can understand Tang Xing, but what happened to Tang Yue?

    Tang Nuan looked at the elder sister who was drinking juice calmly, her eyes fell on her bulging belly, and the pregnant woman came to the single party...

    Tang Yue looked at her with a slight smile, "What? Pregnant women can't chase a star yet?"

    Tang Nuan shook his head in a reflexive tone, "Yes, yes, eldest sister."

    Li Qiuqiu hurriedly gave Tang Nuan winked, Tang Nuan understood, it seemed that Wen Xingchuan made her angry again.

    These two are also friends. After Tang Yue was pregnant, Wen Xingchuan was meticulous and considerate, taking care of her in every possible way. However, Tang Yue looked gentle, but she was actually a very neat woman. Wen Xingchuan's too meticulous care made her feel that she was being Controlling and supervising, like a waste person, coupled with the change of mood after pregnancy, irritable and irritable, and running away from home when angry.

    It's just that I used to go back to my parents' home, but this time I don't know how I would go out to a single party.

    But seeing that she had juice in her hand, Tang Nuan and the others just let her know that she was measured.

    Then Ji Yun enthusiastically introduced three handsome guys to Tang Nuan. These celebrities are even more handsome and good-looking than they are on TV.