Chapter 23

Chapter 23

    Li Qiuqiu seldom bleed to pay the bill, the three of them drank happily, and finally returned to Tang Nuan's house drunkenly. They planned to live here for the past few days.

    The three entered the elevator all the way and found a man standing inside. Tang Nuan shrunk in the corner for the first time, and dragged Ji Yun and Li Qiuqiu over by the way.

    Ji Yun was still calling, "What are you doing?"

    Tang Nuan went to cover her mouth and said vigilantly, "Quiet, don't talk! Someone!"

    Ye Shuyan raised her eyebrows, but she didn't expect that she was quite talented when she was drunk.

    Hearing her continue, "No one knows who kidnapped you."

    Ye Shuyan: ...

    Seeing her vigilant and cowardly hiding in the very corner, Ye Shuyan couldn't help laughing, and yes, this rogue always cherishes his life very.

    "Kidnapping?" Li Qiuqiu, who had been dizzy all the time, suddenly opened his eyes when he heard the words, then put his handbag behind his back and leaned against the elevator, "I have no money, I am a poor ghost."

    Ji Yun laughed , "Don't be afraid, I'll call the bodyguards to tie them up." He turned around and asked Tang Nuan, "How much do we want?"

    Tang Nuan said, "Twenty million! Ye Shuyan is bound!"

    "Ye Shuyan can't do it! "Li Qiuqiu immediately said, "Ye Shuyan costs two hundred million yuan!"

    Ye Shuyan: ... It is

    said that things are grouped together and people are divided into groups. These three money strings are quite tacit.

    The driver who escorted them was Ji Yun's driver, who was in a cold sweat now, "Ye, President Ye, they are drunk."

    Ye Shuyan said lightly, "You can tell." The

    driver was afraid that several ancestors would say it again . What terrible words came, hurriedly guided, and said to Ji Yun, "Boss, don't you think the twelfth floor is good?" Before

    Ji Yun spoke, Tang Nuan suddenly said, "No! The twelfth floor is for Tang Xing's parents!"

    Ye Shuyan gave her a surprised look. Do Tang Xing's parents refer to her biological parents?

    Ji Yun deserves to be the queen of gossip, even if she is drunk, she immediately clears up the relationship, "That's your parents, don't you recognize it?"

    Tang Nuan shook her head, "No, they love Tang Xing."

    Ye Shuyan Looking at Tang Nuan's drunken appearance, he asked the driver, "When did they go to drink." The

    driver said respectfully, "I went in the morning."

    "Playing all day?" The

    driver nodded.

    Ye Shuyan is thoughtful, the first thing the Tang family does after leaving the Ye family must be to pick up Tang Xing, so Tang Nuan should also go to recognize relatives. With her cautious personality, even if she has no feelings, she must understand Just in case something goes wrong over there.

    But after such a whole day, why didn't you go? Is it the future? What's wrong with this family? But listening to her words, it seems that they are quite willing to live here.

    "They'll love you too." Ji Yun patted Tang Nuan on the shoulder drunkenly.

    There was a moment of hesitation on Tang Nuan's face, but after a long while he still laughed and shook his head, "What do you love, I don't love them, and they don't love me either."