Chapter 96

Chapter 96 Fanwai Six

Ye Shuyan really didn't want to abuse the dog when Ye Shuyan called Xie Feizhe this time.

    Recently, Tang Ben received an offer from an Ivy League university abroad. After the Tang family held a thank-you banquet, he went home and celebrated by himself.

    Everyone gave Tang Ben gifts and red envelopes. When he finally asked him what he wanted, he said that he wanted to go have a drink and dance to commemorate his becoming an adult.

    He just passed his eighteenth birthday, Tang Jinxin thought for a while and agreed, "Okay, but find someone to accompany you, just to try your alcohol level, and go out with your classmates in the future, knowing what to do."

    As soon as he finished speaking, Assistant Wen said actively, "I'll go with him."

    Ye Shuyan couldn't help looking at him.

    In fact, there is nothing wrong with him listening to these words alone, but the problem is that the atmosphere between him and Ye Shuyan has been more subtle recently.

    When Tang Ben thanked his teacher for the banquet before, Ye Shuyan and Tang Nuan were so busy that they just arrived on time to have a meal. However, Wen Xingchuan, who has been promoted to CEO, didn't know where to find the time, so he even ran to help. busy.

    Wen Xingchuan's attentiveness and Zhou Quan, Ye Shuyan and Tang Nuan have a deep understanding of this move, which has won the unanimous praise of Tang Jinxin and Shen Jinhua.

    When he was just eating, he also helped everyone to divide plates, add vegetables, and refill water. Everyone took good care of them.

    Shen Jinhua praised again, "Xingchuan's eyesight is the best I've ever seen."

    Wen Xingchuan smiled, "It's all tempered by work."

    Ye Shuyan, who was serving Tang Nuan's ribs, moved slightly. , and then also boasted, "Yes, although the company relies on me to make major decisions, his greatest advantage is being careful." Having said that, he glanced at Tang Yue and said meaningfully, "Especially those who set goals. When it comes to time, you are very patient and meticulous, and of course, in the end, everything is unfavorable."

    Tang Nuan couldn't help laughing, everyone knew what Ye Shuyan meant.

    Although Wen Xingchuan and Tang Yue's actions to establish a relationship were vigorous and resolute, the marriage has been delayed until now and still has not succeeded, mainly because Tang Yue took on another dangerous case this year. The last time Wen Xingchuan was injured for her, she felt There are concerns about marriage.

    After all, love and life are two different things. Going through life and death in love is touching, and going through life and death every day in life is afraid that no one can stand it. She wants to spend more time with each other, and the two should think about each other clearly.

    Tang Yue never let go, and Wen Xingchuan focused on pleasing Tang Jinxin's family.

    After Ye Shuyan said this, Wen Xingchuan looked over, Tang Nuan saw the eyes of the two met in the air, and there was a crackling of lightning and thunder.

    Tang Nuan originally wanted to persuade Ye Shuyan not to embarrass Wen Xingchuan. After all, it was not easy for him, but Ye Shuyan angrily complained to her, and Assistant Wen actually stepped on him in his heart.

    "What? Although I am the boss at work, my mother-in-law prefers a caring and capable son-in-law. He will definitely be more popular in this family in the future." After he finished speaking, he asked Tang Nuan seriously, "Do your parents like me? ?"