Chapter 78

Chapter 78

    The two almost escaped and left the Sichuan restaurant.     After coming out, he started laughing again. Tang

    Nuan laughed at Ye Shuyan, "You should shoot yourself in the foot!"

    Ye Shuyan led her and said, "It's fine, just have you with me."

He was then held in Ye Shuyan's arms, and the two reconciled again.

    After that, I went to the movies hand in hand and chose the couple seat. When it came out, I didn't remember much about the plot of Tian Tang Nuan's movie, but her face was flushed. Ye Shuyan took her shoulders and said solemnly, "It can be arranged frequently in the future." There was no sign of being a hooligan in the dark.

    Tang Nuan rolled his eyes at him, and snorted coldly, "Do you want to have another time? It's beautiful."

    Ye Shuyan pretended not to hear, and suddenly said, "It seems to be snowing." The

    studio is on the top floor of the mall, next to There are several skylights to see outside.

    But now it's too dark, the lights below are dim, and it's not really visible.

    At this time, someone suddenly said, "It's snowing outside!"

    Tang Nuan and Ye Shuyan looked at each other and went downstairs immediately.

    Sure enough, as soon as he walked out the door of the mall, he felt the cold air mixed with the smell of ice and snow, and Tang Nuan consciously got into Ye Shuyan's arms.

    Ye Shuyan smiled and helped her to stand up the collar of her woolen coat and fasten the top button.

    When he buttoned up, Tang Nuan raised his head, full of amazement.

    In fact, the snow was not big, but it was very beautiful under the street lights at ten o'clock in the middle of the night. Ye Shuyan looked at her bright eyes, but thought she was more beautiful.

    His eyes fell on her lips and she wanted to kiss again, she was really addictive.

    There were young men and women howling excitedly in the square not far away. Tang Nuanwang went over and found that someone seemed to be proposing.

    She curiously pulled Ye Shuyan to follow the crowd to watch the fun.

    The discovery is actually a very common ceremony. The red roses are placed in the shape of a heart, a few young people play guitars and sing love songs, and the handsome guy kneels on one knee and makes a deep confession.

    But the moment he took out the ring and said "marry me", the girl's eyes were hazy with tears, and the expression on her face seemed to get the whole world. When she trembled and said "yes", all her friends Cheer for them, and even the strangers around don't hesitate to send blessings.

    Tang Nuan stood on the side and her aunt smiled the whole time. She found that now she can appreciate these pure and sincere feelings, and she will not worry about things that have not happened yet.     The future she wants should still be tried hard. Even if she will fall down and be unfortunate in the future, as long as she has the ability to stand up, the predictable life is indeed stable, but the real happiness and happiness are often hidden in the unknown. inside.     Someone leaned up behind her, Tang Nuan was wrapped in a woolen coat, and her whole body warmed up. The man chuckled lightly above her head, "Great."     Tang Nuan looked up at him and said, "What's great?"     Ye Shu Yan Qing couldn't help kissing her on the forehead, "Because of you, everything is great."     Tang Nuan was amused and shook numbly, "What a love story."     Ye Shuyan smiled and tightened his arms , "This is not a love story."     He looked up at the happy couple hugging each other, which was what he felt was a waste of time even if he listened to it before; looking at the sprinkling of snowflakes, this was the weather he hated the most, because it would Affecting the work schedule; and the Sichuan restaurant before... Half a year ago, he would not have thought that one day he would be so absurd...     But now, the couple in front of him make him feel happy; the sweet and lovely girl in his arms makes him like this Xuetian, because of her, the absurdity in the Sichuan restaurant has become something that makes him laugh when he thinks about it...     It turns out that there are so many interesting and wonderful things outside of work, just as she thought, the journey of life These beautiful landscapes are hidden in the unknown, and she took him to discover them...and he believes there will be more in the future.