Chapter 26

Chapter 26

    The night before Ye Shuyan came back, Jiang Miao came in from the door in the living room of Jiang's house, frowning slightly, "Auntie, I heard that Tang Nuan is going to pick up the plane tomorrow."

    Deng Qiong frowned, "What's the matter?"

    Mother Jiang glanced at Deng Qiong and beckoned to Jiang Miao, "She loves it or not, you don't have to worry about their affairs in the future, just concentrate on filming, and you will gradually forget about her."

    Jiang Miao seemed to be caught Speaking of sadness, pain flashed in his eyes, he forced a smile and said, "It's not sad, after all, they are fiancées."

    Deng Qiong was so distressed, "Good boy, my aunt will not agree to that marriage, and neither will the Ye family. Agreed." Jiang Miao said

    sadly, "Then I'll just wait silently, wait until he breaks off the marriage and pursue him openly."

    "It's just that the last time Tang Nuan was not the daughter of the Tang family was a bit of a riot, and there was a lot of buzz on the Internet. , And because I was not careful when I first came back, there was a scandal with Shuyan, and now the relationship between the three of us..." Speaking of which, she was a little sad, "Everyone said that I was a junior."

    "The topic is hot these days . , If she goes to pick up the plane at this time and is filmed, I'm afraid there will be trouble, I'm talking about Director Guo's script now, if there are rumors of a mistress..."

    Deng Qiong said, "Don't worry, I'll pick her up tomorrow and I won't let her go." She explained, "You probably don't know that I haven't seen that girl since I got engaged, so usually when I go, she won't go. "

    Thank you Auntie." Jiang Miao seemed a little guilty, "I don't want to do this either, but I'm a star, and my image is too important to me."

    She sighed, "I was too impulsive before and didn't control my emotions. , if I hadn't picked up the plane with you at the beginning, I wouldn't have had these troubles."

    "Whatever you say, if you can control your feelings, you won't be called feelings," Deng Qiong snorted at her, and suddenly suggested, "or tomorrow you Come with me!"

    Jiang Miao hurriedly shook her head, "No, I made him angry last time, he won't want to see me."

    "He dares!" The more Deng Qiong thought about it, the more he thought it would be a good idea to bring Jiang Miao. The idea, "You didn't do it on purpose last time, just sat down calmly and made it clear, otherwise once he goes to work, he will not be able to catch him at all."

    Seeing Jiang Miao hesitating, Deng Qiong said, "And you go with me. , I was photographed, just so I could explain it directly, I don’t have to be inexperienced like last time, and I missed the opportunity to explain, which made people suspicious.”

    After Deng Qiong left, Jiang Miao called Xiao Zhou, “I have something to do tomorrow morning, You don't have to come here."

    Xiao Zhou said hesitantly, "Sister Miao, that sister Tang Xing asked me to send her your work video tomorrow..."

    Hearing Tang Xing's name, Jiang Miao's tone softened, "She I just came back to Tang's house recently, and it's still in a mess and I can't sort it out, so don't disturb her." After saying this, she became impatient, "Forget it, you don't have to worry about it."

    After hanging up the phone, she thought for a while, He dialed Tang Yi's number directly, "I will go to pick up Ye Shuyan with Aunt Deng tomorrow."