Chapter 20

Chapter 20

    In the end, Tang Nuan still slept on the bed, and she was going to break off the marriage tomorrow, so she couldn't fall short today.

    If Ye Shuyan really needs it, ahem, if she needs that fiancee obligation, then she also accepts it. Such a beautiful body will not necessarily be found in the future. It is a fool not to take advantage of it.

    Thinking like this, she completely relaxed and let the fatigue overwhelm her...

    Ye Shuyan came out and looked at Tang Nuan who was already asleep and didn't know whether to be angry or to laugh. In the end, she still felt that he would not treat her well, right? .

    What a bummer.

    Ye Shuyan also lifted the quilt and lay down. His bed is not small, and sleeping next to a person will not feel much at all, of course, provided that the person is safe.

    When I was woken up, the time displayed by the luminous clock on the wall was 12:30, and there was only a dim yellow night light on the head of the bed.

    Ye Shuyan turned her head to look at the person next to her.

    Tang Nuan slept very unsteadily. She shrank into a ball pitifully like a child. She touched with one hand and didn't know what she wanted to grasp. Her brows were unconsciously wrinkled together. A good rogue is like two people.

    After I touched a corner of the quilt, I held it tightly in my hand, and I didn't know what I was dreaming about, and my mouth was shriveled and shriveled, as if I would cry at any time.

    Ye Shuyan looked at her for a long time, and sighed silently. Even if she didn't care, she was still afraid of so many things piled up together...

    He couldn't help reaching out and touched her head, just like that Soothed, her brows stretched out, Ye Shuyan looked at her, and she was as coaxing as she was young...

    Tang Nuan had a bizarre dream all night, and once dreamed that he jumped down from a high upstairs, People all over the street clapped their hands and applauded, and dreamed that Ye Shuyan also woke up from the book and began to dote on Jiang Miao in every possible way. I broke into a place like a paradise, and I felt very happy when I hit my head with golden tickets...

    Rubbing her forehead, she sat up and looked at the watch on the wall. At half past six in the morning, she slept for fourteen hours, no wonder she felt tired.

    Thinking of what happened yesterday, Tang Nuan turned her head carefully, and found that there was no one beside her. If there were no traces left on the bed, she would have thought she had slept alone.

    So, is his fiancée's obligation to sleep in bed?

    Tang Nuan thought regretfully, it's a pity that he didn't take advantage of it...

    But where did the others go? Did you go to see Jiang Miao? Speaking of which, he didn't even take a look after drinking the antidote yesterday, looking completely indifferent.

    Do you really not care or are you restraining yourself? Maybe the latter?

    When Ye Shuyan proposed to her before the engagement that there would be no love in the future, she knew that they were the same kind of people when it came to their relationship.

    It's too easy to fall in love with someone, and it's too easy to get yourself into an embarrassing situation, and mutual benefit without love can make people more calm and elegant, so in the past few years after their engagement, although she and Ye Shuyan have no feelings, she can feel it. Ye Shuyan was very satisfied with her marriage partner.