Chapter 16

Chapter 16

    In a clubhouse in the east of the city, Jiang Miao was having a party with a few close friends.

    During the period, someone asked about Tang Nuan, "...Did that woman apologize? Isn't she still pretending to be deaf and dumb?"

    Jiang Miao shook her head and sighed, "It doesn't matter, this kind of thing happened now. She is probably in a mess, and I don't want to care about her anymore."

    "But I still want to thank you for speaking up for me these days."

    Jia Xiuyan, who was her best friend in high school, said, "Thank you, this is not what you should do. Is it?"

    Another said disdainfully, "If you want me to say, why don't you care about her? She is justified if she is weak? She is not the daughter of the Tang family and can do bad things casually."

    "Jiang Miao, you are just too soft-hearted. , If she did something wrong, she should apologize or apologize."

    Jiang Miao said, "It's not that she's soft-hearted, she just thinks that if the rumor is true, she'll have nothing to do with her, so I don't need to step on it again.

    " She gave her a thumbs up, "As expected of Jiang Miao, he's so big."

    Jia Xiuyan said, "Yes, after all, this kind of person would kill himself."

    "If she hadn't used her tricks to become Young Master Ye. Her fiancée can't get into our circle, and if you can't get into our circle, you won't be able to meet Jiang Miao, and if you can't meet Jiang Miao, you won't be able to find Tang Xing, maybe she can be the second young lady of her Tang family. "

    Now," Jia Xiuyan sneered, "I don't know if she can adapt to the life of ordinary people with her money-spending appearance."

    Some people said, "So, if virtue does not match, there will be disasters, and I don't have the ability. Climbing too high is not a good thing."

    "By the way, what did Young Master Ye say?" Jia Xiuyan asked Jiang Miao, "No matter what Tang Nuan did in the beginning, since it was a marriage, she was not a girl from the Tang family, so how could this marriage be? Do you have to go back?"

    Jiang Miao shook his head and smiled bitterly, "I have no contact with him. After all, he has a fiancée now, and I... don't even have the position to pursue him again..."

    Jia Xiuyan embraced her and said, "Don't be discouraged, The engagement of Young Master Ye and Tang Nuan was originally forced, but even if you didn't come back, we don't think Young Master Ye would marry her."

    Another person said, "No, it was the matter of Young Master Ye's grandfather's family at that time. Before it was resolved, Mr. Ye was seriously ill again, his father was partial to Ye Er, and his stepmother was restless, so Mr. Ye was anxious to arrange a successful marriage for Young Master Ye, but his energy was not enough, so his stepmother took advantage of the opportunity to join forces. Mrs. Ye."

    "A good marriage was said by them to be a happy marriage, and it depends on whether the character is prosperous or not. Whose precious girl can suffer that kind of grievance.

    " She stayed in front of Mr. Ye's bed all the time. From the beginning to the end of the marriage, the stepmother and Mrs. Ye took care of each other. As a result, when Mr. Ye found out, Tang Nuan had already been decided, and he was so angry that he was critically ill."

    "The first one was rescued. The matter is to amend the will and leave everything to Young Master Ye."

    "The rest of the Ye family were dumbfounded, but it was too late," the man laughed, "I think the reason why Young Master Ye did not break off the marriage for so many years is also You're using Tang Nuan to disgust them."