Chapter 48

Chapter 48

    Tang Nuan thought she could escape, but she didn't want the other party to re-attack after realizing her intentions. Obviously, she didn't want to let her go.

    Tang Nuan's hand holding the tie was covered by a big palm, and the other party squeezed her hand gently and it was completely wrapped and loosened the tie. There was no place to exert strength, so she could only be in his arms. Begging for anything, and then gradually addicted...

    Until the sound of huge waves hitting the reefs suddenly sounded in his ears, Tang Nuan suddenly woke up. It turned out that the phantom lights were turned on again. This time, the theme of the sea was changed, white sandy beaches, blue sky and white clouds, various reefs , Shell, Crab and Fish...

    She struggled for a while and couldn't help but bite the other side. Ye Shuyan finally regained her consciousness and let go of her. The two looked at each other and looked away in unison.

    Tang Nuan stood up from his arms, her breath was still a little unsteady, Ye Shuyan looked at her, the confusion in his eyes had faded, and he was obviously thinking about how to clean up the mess.

    But she didn't want Tang Nuan to speak first, she took a deep breath, looked into his eyes and asked, "Ye Shuyan, do you like Jiang Miao? What happened when you were in high school?

    " The problem of crossing the boundary, but Tang Nuan couldn't care about it, she just lost control, she needs such crossing to break her fantasy, if she can't do it, then let Ye Shuyan let her give up.

    This decision seemed to be correct, Ye Shuyan didn't know whether it was an accident that she asked this, or the question itself, the remaining warmth on his face quickly faded, and he turned into that cold Ye Shuyan again.

    Tang Nuan turned on the light and walked to the dressing table, with a natural expression as if nothing had happened just now.

    However, just when she thought Ye Shuyan would not speak, she heard him speak slowly, "I have never liked her, never, before, now, and in the future."

    Tang Nuan turned around in surprise and saw Ye Shuyan. Shu Yan sat on the edge of the bed, looking down with his eyelids down, making it impossible to see his expression at all. "There was something wrong with the Deng family in high school."

    This Tang Nuan knew that Ye Shuyan's grandfather's family was a big family in the political world. They were framed and investigated more than ten years ago, causing a lot of trouble.

    Ye Shuyan continued, "My parents were married with business and government, and you have been in contact with my mother. Love is paramount. You must be held in the palm of your hand by a man. You have to live passionately every day to feel that life

    is worth living." My father’s appearance was attractive, and after I was born, I found that my father only knew how to work and couldn’t fulfill her princess dream anytime, anywhere, so he fell out of love and was clamoring for a divorce. And my father…” Having said this, Ye Shuyan sneered. The corners of her mouth twitched, "It's not that I can't meet my mother's request, it's just that I still have a lover in my heart."

    Tang Nuan was a little surprised, she thought that Ye Zhenghong and Sun Wanqiu only met after Ye Zhenghong and Deng Qiong divorced...

    "My mother was making a fuss about getting a divorce, and my father went along with the flow. Anyway, I already have me, and the purpose of the marriage has been achieved." Ye Shuyan said without emotion, as if he was talking about other people's affairs, "So the two of them made trouble together, and finally Grandpa and grandpa saw that they couldn't get on, so they agreed that divorce is okay, but to sign the agreement, only I can be the heir to the Ye family."