Chapter 36

Chapter 36

    When Ye Shuyan returned home, it was already nine o'clock in the evening. He stood at the door for a while, and then went to the study to read the documents. He always felt that something was not right - it was too quiet.

    I got up and turned around, but still didn't hear any sound.

    Aren't you going to lunch? Are you not coming back tonight? It's also possible that it's not as simple as being a guest when the biological parents meet each other. I don't know if she will cry. He found that she seems to be very easily moved in this regard... The

    computer beeped, and there was a new email, Ye Shu Yan came back to his senses, and after realizing what he was thinking, he couldn't help rubbing his forehead.

    She didn't hear any movement from downstairs until she went to bed. Ye Shuyan thought that Tang Nuan would not come back, but she was woken up in the middle of the night.

    [Water, so thirsty...]

    [No, I have to take medicine...] The

    voice sounded very weak.

    Ye Shuyan opened his eyes and listened intently, but there was no movement. He picked up his mobile phone and dialed Tang Nuan's number, but no one answered.

    After thinking about it, he got up and hurriedly put on his clothes and went downstairs. By the way, he asked Zhu Bo for the password for the downstairs.

    First rang the doorbell, but no one answered, Ye Shuyan opened the door and went straight to the bedroom.

    Then he saw the situation that made his chest suffocate. Tang Nuan was falling beside the bed, still struggling to reach the phone not far away.

    "Tang Nuan!" Ye Shuyan strode forward, only to find that her face was flushed, her breathing was short, and when she reached out to touch, she really had a high fever, and her consciousness was blurred.

    Ye Shuyan picked her up and put her on the bed, and quickly called the family doctor.

    Thinking of the sound he just heard upstairs, he turned around and went out to pour water, but when he looked for the medicine box according to Zhu Bo, he couldn't find it.

    She had to go back to the bedroom first, only to find that the medicine box was on her bedside table, with an empty cup and two empty tablet boards beside her.

    Ye Shuyan looked down at Tang Nuan on the bed. She was trapped in the soft quilt, frowning uncomfortably. She took off her tough shell and looked extra soft and fragile. Even when she was sick, she chose to come alone. Resist?

    For a moment, Ye Shuyan felt a sour feeling in his heart, and he couldn't tell what it was like.

    She leaned over and helped the person up, "Tang Nuan, Tang Nuan?"

    Tang Nuan vaguely heard someone calling her, struggling to open her eyes, she had to drink water, she had to drink medicine, at least she had to call the doctor...

    Next The warm water was brought to his lips for a second, just like a long drought and rain, Tang Nuan almost couldn't wait to swallow, until he was less thirsty, only to find that he seemed to be lying in a warm embrace, the big palm on his back She is very comfortable.

    "Are you still drinking?" Tang Nuan tried her best to open her eyes, feeling that she was hallucinating, "Ye Shuyan?"

    "Well, it's me." The

    other party really answered her, and she was very gentle. The other party helped her to lie down, helped her tuck the quilt, and said warmly, "Hold on for a while, Dr. Zhang will be here soon."