✨19✨

Eunwoo eventually had to take the lead, his visions directed us away from our perpetrators and toward safety. Usually, I liked to enjoy the sunset, but my entire focus was on Eunwoo and when we would finally stop and take a rest. It wasn't till the sun was finally set that Eunwoo would pick a spot right at the edge of the forest, looking ahead to a plain field.

"We should be fine here," He said as his eyes shook blue, his expression falling as he looks at MJ, who was still passed out in Moonbin's arms, "I think you'll be okay to cure him now, Rina, just let us set up first." He then helps JinJin start setting up camp, avoiding all eye contact with me.

I knew better than to ask what he saw, Eunwoo just never let up with his visions unless they were absolutely important. Moonbin looked around, trying to figure out where to lay MJ while he helped set up. Immediately, I sat on the floor, pulling my backpack next to me.

"Here Bin," I motioned for my backpack and my lap, "Set him here."

Moonbin then carefully lays MJ's side on the backpack and his head on my lap to my left, where I place my hands on his shoulders for support. "Bin?"

"What? I heard one of the boys call you it earlier, don't like it?"

He chuckles and shakes his head, patting my head as he spoke, "No, no, just wasn't expecting us on nickname status already."

"I cried while sitting on your lap and you expected us not to be on nickname status?"

His cheeks flush red and I realize that, now, outside that scenario, it just sounded way more intimate than it was. "I-I guess so." He awkwardly bows his head towards me before heading towards JinJin, who begins directing him.

Smiling, I see the way JinJin doesn't look frustrated or wary as he orders Moonbin around, who nods and gets to work without complaining. JinJin turns to me and smiles briefly, and as brief, as it was, I remember when I first saw his color and how out of control the blue dots bounced around the magenta as if trying to escape. Now, those dots were still, and his magenta was much brighter. I look over at Moonbin, trying to see if I can detect a change in his color, but I feel MJ shift on my lap.

I look down only to see him just lying still. Sighing, I bring my hand down to his hair and begin caressing it. It just spilled out of me, and without having to concentrate or think too hard on it, I felt a shock wave travel from his head where I stroked his hair all the way up to my arm and body. It felt like when one gets a static shock from touching metal after too much friction, just ten times stronger and more unpleasant.

MJ's head twisted on my lap, but he still was unconscious. I moved my hand to where I remember him getting struck, right on his back. With my right hand, I stroked his hair, and with my left, I caressed his back. This time, it didn't feel like the shock of being struck by lightning, instead, it was just so much pain. First, it spread through my legs, then my arms, and then, worst of all, an immense wave of despair in my mind.

When the sadness settled, and I could not take any more of the aching on my legs and arms, I retrieved my hands from him, hugging my sides for comfort.

Watching the boys set up felt like hours when really, it only took them 10 minutes. JinJin had set up three tents. One for himself and Rocky, one for Moonbin and Eunwoo, and one for me and MJ. Sanha refused to sleep in any of the tents, claiming he'd keep watch for the entire night, something JinJin couldn't actually believe he'd do so he whispered to Rocky that they'd keep an eye on him together.

Moonbin helped MJ inside our tent, laying him down on the cot I refused to sleep in since I wasn't the one injured.

"Rin," I smile at Moonbin and he smiles back, "Do you like that one?"