✨Coming Soon✨

♪───O()O────♪

"Give me a good reason and I'll let you go."

"What?" Frowning, I question his honesty. "Really? You'll let me go?"

Moonbin nods as he points at the house. "Pretty crowded place as it is. I don't really get told what's going on so, who am I to judge if you should be here or not and frankly..." He shrugs. "You'd just be another mouth to feed. So... shoot."

I clear my throat. "Your friend, Eunwoo, he said that he sees visions that may link to danger and that bringing me here led to a path of safety. He never had a vision in which I stayed and was safe."

"Neither did he have one in which you weren't."

"But that's the same with me in my own home."

The boy sits on the grass as he nods. "True that."

"So I think I can create my own path of safety in which I'm careful, look for my friend which we left behind and go back home to my roommate, who must be sick and worried." He didn't look convinced. "Please, I'm not like one of you. This all has to be a big misunderstanding. I'm not strong, I can't see into the future, manipulate water, ice o-or minds at that. I'm... normal."

He looked up with piercing eyes. His hand raised up at my feet and the ice melted away. I quickly stand up and begin to walk backwards. "Before leaving... you should hear why I think you should stay."

"What? You said you'd let me go."

"And I will." He raises his hands up as he crosses his legs. "But that doesn't mean you can't be polite and hear my opinion."

I look back at the house and then the road ahead that follows into the forest. I sigh and sit in front of him. "I'm listening."

♪───O()O────♪

have you ever wondered what sorts of colors emerged from powerful boys?