✨Prologue✨

"Rina, sweetheart, you're so smart!" A woman smiles at who I assume is Rina as she finally writes down her whole grocery list yet again. "That memory of yours is amazing."

Smiling, Rina hands her the list. "Training my mind during all my school years really helped."

Her mom turns to her with a frown. "Are you sure you don't wanna go back to school? I told you, I'll pay for everything."

The girl chuckles as she hugs her, already being taller than her yet still burying her head in her mother's neck. "It's okay Ma, I wanna pay for it myself, and right now, I wanna take a break from all the school work. College can wait for me."

She sighs as she pulls away, a smile on her face. "Look at you, all grown up and being responsible." Her eyes grow worried and they land on me, which freaks me out. How can she see me? "I just hope you don't get yourself in trouble during this break."

I awake, gasping and out of breath. What is this? Why are my lungs feeling tight?

"Eunwoo, thank god!" My vision is blurry as I awake from another random vision. Who's over me? "Come on, we gotta go."

"Moonbin?" He grabs onto my arm and pulls me out of my chamber and I see it was dust filling my lungs. "Hey, hey, we'll get in trouble."

"Trouble is coming for us man, look around!" I look around and the whole place is... destroyed. Only chambers standing.

"Bin, what happened?"

"They tested on him too much, t-they over sensitized him." He pulls on my arm, his frown deepening. "We have to go before they catch up. Sanha is blocking their signals, but he won't be able to for much longer. This is our chance to escape."

I follow him as I look around the lab. It's completely in ruins. Barely anything on the roof is left and each chamber I pass is empty. Where was everyone? How could they be so reckless to over sensitize him? "Why didn't I have predictions of this?"

"I don't know, but once it happened I was able to get a retrocognition of what had happened. It's the only way I know of what happened." Moonbin comes to a stop as the walls have collapsed over the exit. "Come on, we can climb this."

"What about our trackers?"

"Rocky said he'll take care of it." Moonbin moves over a boulder and climbs on top of it, extending his hand outwards to help me up. "Where do we go is the question..."

Just as I'm about to take his hand, a sudden pain hits my head almost as I've been hit. I see a house in which we reside peacefully. Somehow, I know the location exactly.

"Hyung right now is the worst time to be getting visions."

I grab his hand and he pulls me up. "I know a place."

As we climb up, I turn around and look at the lab. Its walls were demolished to the ground, every floor of it down on the ground despite its structure being built against the very man that destroyed it. Why can't I remember how I got to this prison?

How come I can't remember my very own identity?

First Chapter Coming Soon