✨7✨

Everything feels surreal.

I sit at the dining room table, at the end by the kitchen counter, across from JinJin. To my left sits Eunwoo, next to him Sanha, and by JinJin's right, Rocky. Going around the table, to the leader's left is MJ and an empty seat between him and Moonbin, who is not very subtly staring at me every so often.

"This is really good, Rina," Sanha says after having taken a bite from his plate.

"Yeah, thank you for the meal." MJ muffles through his food as if thanking me was a last-minute thought and the food came first.

"Thank you for thinking of our preferences." Eunwoo smiles kindly as he points at Moonbin's and his own plate. I was glad I could accommodate them.

JinJin had thanked me before as he was the one that helped set up the table and the food. I notice he nudges Rocky, the two share a look before Rocky looks down at his plate, avoiding eye contact with me. "Thanks..."

I can't help but appreciate the effort in his tone to sound genuine so I smile, "You're welcome."

Through the middle of our meal, I feel a slight tap on my thigh. I look over at Moonbin and he's mouthing a few words I can't figure out.

I frown and in a not-so-secret way, I notice the way he mouths the word 'Secret.'

"What secret?"

He facepalms as the rest of the boys look at us, JinJin, obviously not wanting any secrets being kept in the group, questions me. "Secret?"

Moonbin chuckles nervously, stuffing food in his mouth. "Aish... I wanted her to get all the credit..."

They all looked confused, myself most likely included as I didn't know what he was talking about.

"I helped a little with today's cooking."

Some of the boys roll their eyes as they continue eating their food but JinJin looks at me for confirmation. "Is that the secret?"

"I guess so..." I shrugged, but it really didn't feel as though that was the secret. It wasn't until we were doing dishes that Moonbin took plates from JinJin's hands and came to my side.

"Way to make him suspicious." He says in a low tone.

"I didn't know what you meant, alright?" I finish up a plate and turn to him. "What did you mean?"

"I want you to keep your power a secret."

Frowning, I can't help but wonder what he is up to. "Why? Isn't the whole point as to why I'm staying here to find that out? We just did. We might as well tell them."

"Then why didn't you at the dinner table?" Moonbin places all of the clean dishes to dry and turns to me.

Good point. I couldn't bring myself to say anything because I couldn't believe it. I apparently had powers now and even with seeing them with my own eyes, I couldn't comprehend it.

This is the worst game of the Am I Pregnant or Am I Imagining It? game. I really am stuck with these powers yet I can't come to terms with them. I mean... at least it isn't so bad. But no matter how good or bad they are, I'm no longer normal.

"I didn't know how to just... bring it up, ya know?" I finished with the dishes and took a deep breath, looking around to what each of the boys was doing other than Moonbin.

Of course, Eunwoo had gone to the board with JinJin where all the pictures of the guys that took me were. MJ sat on the couch with a bag of chips and I assume Rocky was back in the lab doing god knows what. I don't know where Sanha is though.