✨12✨

A woman stands before me, her smile is rather kind and her eyes hold serenity within them. Her color is such a beautiful mixture of royal blue and teal, I can't look away.

"Do you know her?"

I turn around to Eunwoo to my right and I can't help but smile. Not being able to see him in my last vision had me worried I wouldn't get to interact with him as much. "No... I've never seen her before."

Eunwoo's expression looks pained as he approaches me, grabbing onto my shoulders. "I'm sorry, Hwang."

"F-For what? Did you do something bad?"

The boy nods, I notice what Sanha had pointed out before, instead of yellow eyes, they're blue during this vision. "I couldn't get you out of that vision sooner. If I had, we could have avoided you coming into contact with that boy."

"But I'm okay, nothing can really hurt me now." Eunwoo nods as he smiles, letting go of my shoulders and turning to the woman. "How come she isn't moving?"

"I paused the vision in order to see if you recognized her." Slowly waving his hand in the direction, the woman starts pacing back in forth.

"You two have a special connection."

We both turn around but there's no one there and I look Eunwoo in the eyes. "Who's she talking to, us?"

"The Us in the future. Whenever visions talk to nothing, it usually means either the future is uncertain or she's talking to us." We turn back to her as she smiles to herself.

"I mean, what other explanation to Eunwoo intercepting your dreams even before you knew each other?"

"Why does she know of your powers?" I'm as confused as always when I look at him.

The boy next to me shrugs, "Maybe she is someone that helps us."

"Can't we ask her?"

"Interacting with visions may change the vision's outcome, I refrain from asking the future anything."

The woman strokes her long brown hair that sits on a ponytail over her shoulder. "Maybe we can try and see what was it that had you two connected from the very beginning."

Eunwoo waves his hand in front of her and she suddenly starts pacing at a speed too fast for me to keep up, her words are incoherent and I look back at the boy. "You can speed them up? Why haven't you been doing that?"

"What is the color of my eyes right now?"

"Blue."

He nods and shrugs, "These visions are of the inevitable. No matter what we do, this will happen. Since I can't change anything, I prefer not to worry about what may disturb me."

"Have you had any vision of anything bad?"

Eunwoo just shrugs as he sits down on the floor. "I don't know and I don't care. If I can't do anything about it, then what use is there to know?"

I sit next to him and we watch the woman stop and sit down, reading out loud to herself as we watched the door open and close to what would be our future selves leaving. "How are you so sure it's inevitable?"

"Because I tried to stop a lot of things and failed." Eunwoo looks down at his hands. "The woman is right about something... we are connected somehow."

"Maybe it's just because I was experimented on."

Eunwoo shakes his head as he turns to look at me. "I had a vision of you a year ago when we first escaped the facility. Before I awoke, I had a vision of your mother talking to you. She turned and look at me dead on. I don't think it was a vision of the future, but a warning."