✨3✨

I'm running—running so fast my chest aches.

I can't breathe but something tells me to not stop running as if my life depends on it.

I turn through the maze of this building as if I have memorized it in detail, as if I have been here before, despite not recognizing it at all. 

"Get back here!"

I huff as I come to a complete stop and open a door, shutting it gently behind me as I hide in complete darkness.

Hearing heavy footsteps go by and I finally breathe in for what seems the first time I ever took a breath, taking a few steps back.

"Hwang."

I jump as I look behind me. "Eunwoo, whe—"

"Be quiet."

We hear footsteps yet again and voices join in. "We can't let her get away, the boss is already mad enough as it is."

"We have till January to deliver, he said—"

"January is in a few weeks you prick! We have to find her now and question her before it's too late!"

The footsteps go away yet again and Eunwoo sighs. "Seems you messed with really bad people."

"This is another vision?"

He nods as he points at me. "You are sleeping. I'm not." He scratches the back of his head as he turns on the light of the room. "We're still in the van."

I look around and I grip at the end of my shirt, kind of pissed that my dreams are being intercepted by some telepathic dude. It's like my privacy is being invaded in such an intimate way. "Wake me up."

The boy shakes his head as he shakes his index finger as if he were a cartoon character. "You have to wait for the vision to be over."

"Then end it," I crossed my arms. "I don't wanna be part of your visions."

Eunwoo scoffed. "You don't have a choice. I can't just end visions."

"Then how come you were able to wake me up last time?"

"I was asleep. I could end it then but only for you." He sighed as he opened the door, looking down apologetically. "But awake, I don't have much control over my power."

I followed him outside the room as he looked for the people that had chased me, the annoyance easing as I understand it was out of his control. "Is that your only power?"

He shook his head as he smiled. "I was blessed with the ability to talk to animals and plants."

"Is that why you were touching the trees today?"

He nodded and stopped walking as he turned to face me. That explains the rainbow, the shift between his color and the ones of the flowers. "Yes. The fox--that was me as well."

My vision became blurry as a bright light shuns me. Suddenly, my body jumps involuntarily, as if I've been hit or shoved.

"Hyung, you'll you wake her up!"

Eunwoo chuckles after seeing me move in such an awkward manner. "Seems we are close."

I frown. "Where are we going?"

Eunwoo opens his mouth to speak but is interrupted as my body bolts up at the sudden bump the van drives over. The telepathic boy instead sits in front of me, his head thrown back, eyes wide open as they shake, changing between yellow and blue. 

"Way to go JinJin, you woke her up." I turn to the boy with lilac hair and he smiles apologetically. "I'm sorry noona, the road hasn't been fixed for a while now." He then turns to Moonbin. "Because someone is super lazy."